Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i'm starting this thread here because every now and then, we all get to that point where we've seen em' all and/or our minds just go blank. That being said, please feel free to post your favorites or just something you came across and want to share. Please no spoilers, just a brief description and recommendation for those like me who just ran out of ideas. Thanks in advance people.:smile3:

P.S If you want to post a link to a trailer that'd be a +1.

·
appul pls
411 Posts
May sound cliche, but if you haven't seen the whole Harry Potter series, now would be a great time. I just saw the final one last night, a great series with a good finish.

·
Supporting Member
431 Posts
"g00s3y said:
May sound cliche, but if you haven't seen the whole Harry Potter series, now would be a great time. I just saw the final one last night, a great series with a good finish.
Saw the midnight premier and I'm at the theater right now, seeing it again in 25 minutes :) I'm a huge HP nerd.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

·
meh..
55 Posts
xmrsilentx said:
Hi everyone, i'm starting this thread here because every now and then, we all get to that point where we've seen em' all and/or our minds just go blank. That being said, please feel free to post your favorites or just something you came across and want to share. Please no spoilers, just a brief description and recommendation for those like me who just ran out of ideas. Thanks in advance people.:smile3:

P.S If you want to post a link to a trailer that'd be a +1.
One of my old favorites is the 3rd release from the Evil Dead Trilogy "Army Of Darkness"
You know Bruce Campbell and his Boomstick!

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='finch']One of my old favorites is the 3rd release from the Evil Dead Trilogy "Army Of Darkness"
You know Bruce Campbell and his Boomstick![/QUOTE
Nice, im gonna have to find that one.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
xmrsilentx said:
finch said:
One of my old favorites is the 3rd release from the Evil Dead Trilogy "Army Of Darkness"
You know Bruce Campbell and his Boomstick![/QUOTE
Nice, im gonna have to find that one.
Man you havent seen Army of Darkness!?!? Thats a classic for sure. Its also where they pulled some of the noteable Duke Nukem catch phrases from. Such as the infamous "Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I've only seen the popular one, not sure if that clears anything up, but I've got it somewhere in my crawlspace on vhs. I know I've heard of other versions out and I never thought about looking until he mentioned it, yeah its definitely classic movie line stuff...

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
xmrsilentx said:
No I've only seen the popular one, not sure if that clears anything up, but I've got it somewhere in my crawlspace on vhs. I know I've heard of other versions out and I never thought about looking until he mentioned it, yeah its definitely classic movie line stuff...
Yeah completely misinterpreted what you were saying. My bad. And as far as the other 2 definitely worth a watch especially if you like cheesy, low budget horror films. And besides Bruce Campbell is in them and hes the man.

JsinLegacy said:
Memento

If people have not seen this movie then they should... one of the best movies ever made
Man great suggestion!! Been obsessed with Christopher Nolan ever since seeing it.

--Now for my suggestion: V for Vendetta. Awesome movie.

G

·
JSM9872 said:
Yeah completely misinterpreted what you were saying. My bad. And as far as the other 2 definitely worth a watch especially if you like cheesy, low budget horror films. And besides Bruce Campbell is in them and hes the man.

Man great suggestion!! Been obsessed with Christopher Nolan ever since seeing it.

--Now for my suggestion: V for Vendetta. Awesome movie.
V for Vendetta was a great movie!

My suggestion is Thank You for Smoking. Well, that and Invictus. Both were awesome movies.

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just watched "Black Dynamite". Its a couple years old but produced to look 70'sish. I dont think its very well known, but still a funny movie.

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Jordan8 said:
Just watched this at your suggestion. Amazing movie.

"Can't remember to forget you" had heard that quote a lot. Now I know where its from ;p
Ahh good deal... its a great concept.. and one of the movies where you can't really walk away from because you'll miss something and then be lost in the storyline

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.