Android OS Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Brett6781 said:
saw Cowboys and Aliens yesterday... pretty good if your mind doesn't explode first from having James Bond and Indiana Jones in the same movie
I want to see this movie ... the previews make it look to be a good one...

·
RootzBoat Swashbuckler
101 Posts
My wife and I just watched Insidious and it was a really creepy horror movie. Not the typical bloody slasher flick.

·
Prepare Your Android
252 Posts
13 Assassins. Similar plot structure to Seven Samurai, but way less forgiving in some regards.

Also, let no one trick you into watching A Serbian Film. Wikipedia it, if you doubt me.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, Lady Vengeance (Vengeance Trilogy) and I Saw The Devil...all great Korean movies.

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
I just watched ofiginal thing 1982 with Kurt russel... Way kool movie..
Blade runner with Harrison ford it was ok.. Richiard pryor in moving.. So damn funny.. Now im watching Connan the barbarian

·
Android Apprentice
83 Posts
"w0urds said:
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, Lady Vengeance (Vengeance Trilogy) and I Saw The Devil...all great Korean movies.
Definitely Old Boy, haven't caught any of the others here yet. Old Boy blew my mind with it's greatness.

Dead Snow is one of my favorite Zombie movies on Netflix. It's Norwegian but I don't mind reading subtitles at all

21 - 36 of 36 Posts