Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to see what you guys have cooked up on your own thru UOT
Big or small. If you don't know what the kitchen is and want to theme its a great place to start.
BOLTED DOWN.....

·
Android Lover
718 Posts
I like the idea of this thread, but wouldn't limit it to just the kitchen. They are many people, like myself, who don't use it, but make great custom status bars

·
Android Addict
575 Posts
Can't post mine I use the kitchen to modify transparency on stat bar, change fonts, pop-up windows and splash screen

·
Android Apprentice
205 Posts
WormDoes said:
I like the idea of this thread, but wouldn't limit it to just the kitchen. They are many people, like myself, who don't use it, but make great custom status bars

Your right I would like to see other things everyone has created with there own unique style using different methods, the kitchen is just to compare using the same means.
and your staus bar is sick,good stuff man
BOLTED DOWN.....

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
"WormDoes said:
I love that bar!! Best I have seen.

Sent from my PUR3 A05P using Dark RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
81 Posts
"WormDoes said:
Wanna share that notification bar? Please! :)

·
Average Android
84 Posts
WormDoes said:

Can you share your statusbar background png please?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts