Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey all my fellow tweakers, just a review of powerboost script 2.2. It works well. I am on stock rom right now. My 3g speeds doubled, consistently 1mbs download and 1mbs upload. I was in a 4G area and with only 2bars, 18-20mbs down and 5-6 upload. I can say it boost both 4G and 3g. But I am also overclocked to 1.2, not sure if that helps with data speeds and put 3g tcp buffer up with 4G buffers, one thing I can see for a fact is a consistency in faster data speeds.
When I flashed powerboost I also turned on all mods except cpu governer to conservative. I want speed and power more than battery. I have extended battery, so I have plenty to get me through the day. Good work on this one. I am on bionic.

·
Registered
29 Posts
To get these speeds I did some more tweaking. I flashed the 5.9.901 update. I kept failing. If you have one little difference from 100% stock it will fail. So, I flashed stock rom, updated the 5.5.893 ota. Rooted and forever rooted. Flashed 901 over stock recovery. And kept root. With this new radio and powerboost script, overclocked 1.2,and tcb buffers set up to 4G setting, I am getting very nice 3g speeds. I am on the stock rom bloated. We all know 3g speeds are 4 times slower on stock untweaked bionic. Any questions I will try to help you get same speeds. One word of warning..... As I said in first post, this method is high battery consumption, I have extended battery. I want power and performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts