Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· teh Jax
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could somebody please post some very precise dimensions on for the Thunderbolt? Attached is an image of exactly what I'm looking for. In words, I want to know as much as possible about the glass part of the front (don't care about the curve angles, though). I want the dimensions of the part that is actually the screen, the buttons, and the borders. If you could measure A, B, C, D, and E as precisely as possible in mm, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you very much!

Attachments

· teh Jax
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bradh00 said:
If you can hold off a couple hours, I can get you them down to the thousandth
I would say down to the tenth of a mm would be sufficient. I'll take down to the thousandth, though, if it's not too much trouble. But don't work hard on this by any means - am working on a little project but I don't have any measuring tools handy nor will I for the rest of the day. :)

· teh Jax
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bradh00 said:
I went to get my calipers out of my toolbox, and found that some ****head ripped them off, if you can hold off until tomorrow, I can use my boss's set. Sorry man

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Well, bummer. Any chance you can make some rough estimates for me to work with and I can just update the values of variables in my calculations later? Please? Even eyeball-estimates to the quarter mm via a ruler would be helpful for now (I literally have nothing better than a 1/4 inch measuring tool available to me - no ruler even).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.