Android OS Forum banner

Problems With TB Headphone Jack..

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  dillanshives 
#1 ·
Having some issues with the headphone jack on my tb. It started when I bought some new headphones. The audio in the right side would only play when I pushed the jack to the left. I exchanged those for more expensive ones and it doesn't affect sound as much, but is still having some issues. I listen to music A LOT, so this is a problem. Are there any pairs of headphones you guys or gals would recommend to fix this? I'm currently using ink'd by skullcandy. If nothing helps I will have to get a new phone.

.... I love my TB, it is my obsession.. please help!

See less See more
#8 ·
I bought a bluetooth earpiece for media. I only listen to sports and talk radio so I don't need great sound quality. I also had problems with headphones. Sometimes only one side worked, sometimes sound came through speakers and headphones at the same time, sometimes headphones were misread as a headset and phone would dial random numbers on its own. Since I don't listen to music I don't miss the headphone option. I really don't want a refurb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.