1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AROMA BOOTLOADER

Current Stage: Stage 1 - Testing

About Aroma Bootloader:

Aroma Bootloader is a GUI Grub like ROM Manager generally used to switch between 2 roms installed on your device. Our plan: - Integrate Aroma Installer into Ramdisk - Make changes in Kernel Source to boot Primary ROM from /system partition and Secondary rom from /sdext or /cache partition.

Credits: -

Paul O'Brien (MoDaCo)

- amarullz - Mohamed.Anwar, the one who started Aroma Bootloader :)

- Grarak and mithun46 (PS: We are not using their method/work.)

Reserved :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are using our method to boot up the 2nd rom.

/cache partition for the 2nd rom was not my idea it was from a really good korean programmer and you didn't give him credits.

Why you are using aroma installer? If TeamRadium cannot handle with ramdisk then don't try to port dualboot. I am getting pissed off when you say "(PS: We are not using their method/work.)"

·
Music Composer
168 Posts
You are using our method to boot up the 2nd rom.

/cache partition for the 2nd rom was not my idea it was from a really good korean programmer and you didn't give him credits.

Why you are using aroma installer? If TeamRadium cannot handle with ramdisk then don't try to port dualboot. I am getting pissed off when you say "(PS: We are not using their method/work.)"
Geez... this post is old but, pissy much?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.