1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you very much for this ROM!

Just wanted to give a little bit of insight into how it's currently running on my device (so others can know).

I flashed it last night, I'm getting pretty darn good battery life, which is awesome.

Issues are honestly with touch recognition. I'm getting horrible multitouch issues, not being able to pull down the notification bar with 2 fingers to get to options, when in settings, I have to hit an option probably about 5 times for it to finally register.

This is from a fresh flash with data/system wiped beforehand.

I'm still using this as my daily however, because it's awesome.
:)

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can blame that on old vendor files. I am rebuilding now with the new launcher. Idk why the source defaults to launcher 2.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am running everything fine with the exception of the Google Keyboard. Anybody else having problems with it? The AOSP keyboard works fine, but the Google Keyboard is blank, and it gives an error popup that it is closing every time there is a transition between apps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am running everything fine with the exception of the Google Keyboard. Anybody else having problems with it? The AOSP keyboard works fine, but the Google Keyboard is blank, and it gives an error popup that it is closing every time there is a transition between apps.
I am also use this as my daily driver. Waiting for Franco kernel and updated launcher (see above post). MyCokeRewards buggy as heck. Notifying that it stopped every minute nonstop.

About the keyboard: yes, Google Keyboard is no good. It stops constantly and sometimes causes no keyboard to pop-up. AOSP keyboard fine. Voice and Chinese pinyin fine. So turn off Google keyboard and no problems. Keep it on and yes. Big problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Couple of things I've noticed. Location Services don't seem to be talking to the apps very well. Google Wallet keeps prompting me to turn on mobile network location in improve Blah blah blah, but I have it already set to that in the location services. I also use the News and Weather widget which is supposed to be location aware. Last night it wouldn't display anything in the widget. This morning when I clicked on the widget it actually found the location right away but I had to click it to open up. Maps was having trouble finding me last night, too, but this morning is working fine. This is wordy but the point is, having some minor issues with location services.

I installed the new launcher from the .apk posted on Droid-Life and that all seems to be working fine. Even the "OK Google" feature.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts