Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean they sent me a conformation link, but they haven't charged me, and thats kinda making me nervous ya know

·
Trenton
268 Posts
they havent charged you because they are closed until tomorrow and havent shipped your item...once it ships they will charge you....I bought one from them earlier and am still skeptical...i hope it comes....

I bought another one from barnes and noble as well...they dont charge until it ships either.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
charlieb620 said:
That site only seems to work on Firefox

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RootzWiki Forums
I checked it, and it gave me a conformation (Via email, Asap), and i checked my order history, and it finally showed up, ( i use chrome)

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
Seems legit called them and did some background info.

Check whois domain check. Been live since 2000

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 7in.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They seem legit but they just sent me a sort of delay email,
Code:
We would like to thank you for your recent order of an HP Touchpad.<br />
<br />
Due to an overwhelming response to this item, we will require additional time to process and ship these orders.  If you chose expedited shipping, your order will ship via that method however it will still take additional time to process your order.  Rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to process your order.<br />
<br />
We received tens of thousands of orders for the HP Touchpads.  We have restructured our support team to help with the processing of these orders.  In order to allow our support staff to work on processing these order, we ask that you please refrain from contacting us for the status of your order.  Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will automatically receive an email with tracking information.  If we should encounter an issue with your order, you will be contacted directly.<br />
<br />
If you have concerns if you order has been received; you may log into your CostCentral.com account and your order should appear in your order history.<br />
<br />
We do apologize for the delay and rest assured your order will be filled as soon as possible and that your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship.<br />
<br />
We appreciate your business and your patience while we work to process and fill every customers order.<br />
<br />
The CostCentral.com Team

·
Average Android
69 Posts
I got that email too.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
ericerk said:
You think they'll still send? Or do you think they're just buying time?
I have no reason to think they won't send it. But you never know.

·
Trenton
268 Posts
check out this thread... people that ordered early on are getting shipped....and it seems like they are going through the ordered REALLY SLOW

I ordered on 8/21 at around 6pm PST..my order number is 529,xxx idk if ill get it :/

I got the email today about the high number of orders....no tracking number yet..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts