Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Linux Dude
138 Posts
cubsfan187 said:
Stupid question here but isn't 605 the next update that vzw was gonna release because of some problems with 602? I thought I read that somewhere anyway.
I seem to remember reading this somewhere too, but a few quick googles turned up zilch. If you remember where you read that, please post a link, cubsfan187.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
I have am on .605 and am using LPP as home launcher and I feel it's much smoother and faster. Go Launcher would be the test for me since everybody else likes it, but is laggy on my phone.

Edit: I am rooted now too.

Edit#2: It does seem a little slower. All i did was add 2 widgets and it didn't seem to have that snappyness.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Everyone, I have news, it's not good though, there are 6 servers on the list that are technically blocking me from checking for updates. I may sbf for a clean start and try again that way, if it still fails...well, I don't really know, it may just be for the time being we can't pull an unlocking update from the servers. But anyway what's happening is that it won't let me complete setup in order to scan for updates, it stops at the final step saying I don't have a connection when I clearly do. So we'll see if starting from scratch helps.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
"sefirosu said:
So would you just say wait until more info is release?
I am working tonight and have it completely charged. Going to test it out. You can sbf back to .602 if you want to give it a spin.

·
Supporting Member
915 Posts
anrichardson said:
I am working tonight and have it completely charged. Going to test it out. You can sbf back to .602 if you want to give it a spin.
Cool thanks! It's almost 1am here. I'l give it a whirl tomorrow.

·
Android Lover
232 Posts
razorloves said:
Link and instructions in my signature, in case you still might need it
Thanks
But whats up with the RSD link? says it set to private and I can't download it and every link for it I have found points to that same one. Is there another link somewhere. ?

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
anrichardson said:
Any progress on this end?
As of now this project is on an indefinite hold (read my last post for the reason) and sadly sbf'ing did not help, I contacted Kenneth again about this problem and he has yet to get back to me so until he does nothing can be done at this moment. Also I would appreciate it if you can take down that thread with the update I posted in it because: 1.The only noticeable change is a different kernel. 2. It's a step backwards from .602 performance wise and 3. I may get in trouble with Moto if it spreads because of the first two reasons. Please take it into consideration anrichardson.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
hoodlum47 said:
As of now this project is on an indefinite hold (read my last post for the reason) and sadly sbf'ing did not help, I contacted Kenneth again about this problem and he has yet to get back to me so until he does nothing can be done at this moment. Also I would appreciate it if you can take down that thread with the update I posted in it because: 1.The only noticeable change is a different kernel. 2. It's a step backwards from .602 performance wise and 3. I may get in trouble with Moto if it spreads because of the first two reasons. Please take it into consideration anrichardson.
Ok, no problem, sorry.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
anrichardson said:
Ok, no problem, sorry.
There's no need to be sorry, I mean I understand why you did it, hell I'd probably do the same if this thing wasn't being done by me =P

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
hoodlum47 said:
There's no need to be sorry, I mean I understand why you did it, hell I'd probably do the same if this thing wasn't being done by me =P
I deleted the links other then the one that links to this thread and reported the thread to be deleted. Hope you keep getting results though.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Thanks, but I'm unsure about continuing results as some servers aren't cooperating for whatever reason >_<

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
"piiman said:
Thanks
But whats up with the RSD link? says it set to private and I can't download it and every link for it I have found points to that same one. Is there another link somewhere. ?
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
41 - 60 of 72 Posts