Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi...
can anyone help me with a link for ACME Uninstaller, need to return my touchpad for warranty
the link on the cm7 3.5 development topic seems to be dead.

thanks in advance

·
Supporting Member
8 Posts
Trying it right now and it seems to work just fine
Hint, if you are trying to run it directly then you didn't read the instructions from the "[Release][Alpha3.5]Cyanogenmod Touchpad" thread

HOW DO I COMPLETELY REMOVE THIS ALPHA FROM THE TOUCHPAD?

There is now an ACME Uninstaller (which is subject to the same disclaimers as the alpha 1 installer. Try using at your own risk.) ACME Uninstaller is used almost exactly as the ACMEInstaller was, only unlike the installation process, it is not necessary to copy any files to the TouchPad. To use, simply download and unzip the Uninstaller. Then connect the TouchPad to your computer via USB. Then restart the TouchPad with the volume-up key held until you see the large, white USB logo. Then, issue this command on your Terminal/Command Line on your computer:

$ novacom boot mem:// < ACMEUninstaller

As before, the "$" above represents your computer's prompt and should not be typed.

(Note: Depending on whether novacom is in the executation path on your computer, you may need to move the ACMEUninstaller into the same folder or directory as novacom or novacom.exe. Since you have previously run ACME Installer, you should already be familiar with this process).

That's it!

·
Registered
111 Posts
hi...
can anyone help me with a link for ACME Uninstaller, need to return my touchpad for warranty
the link on the cm7 3.5 development topic seems to be dead.

thanks in advance
Here you go , hopefully this will help you and the others asking, let me know if you need anything else.
Good luck.

Acmeuninstaller

https://www.box.com/shared/7864f020cef48470ea91

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts