Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come when I dl a wallpaper and try and set it I can only crop a section of the dl wallpaper for the actually wallpaper on my phone? They should be the right size to begin with when I dl them, so that shouldn't be the problem. Anyone know how to "fit to screen" so the whole pic ends up as the wallpaper instead of just cropping part of it?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
I know on Gingeritis3D the wallpaper doesn't scroll as my homescreens do. Because of this I can only choose a portion of the wallpaper. My guess is the same thing for you.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Nefariouss said:
I know on Gingeritis3D the wallpaper doesn't scroll as my homescreens do. Because of this I can only choose a portion of the wallpaper. My guess is the same thing for you.
Yea I'm on gingeritis 3d beta 6. Any way to change this you know?

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
I got tired of using photoshop to fix my wallpapers. Now I use an app called "Wizardrii" in the market, it does the work for you.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Ricky Babalu said:
I got tired of using photoshop to fix my wallpapers. Now I use an app called "Wizardrii" in the market, it does the work for you.
Word, ill check it out

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whh, doesn't really work any different. Crop scrolling is the closest the stretch tovfit as you can get, but it still crops part and blows it up, I want to be able to resize the photos to future the screen the way it should do. I guess ill have to Photoshop them

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Nefariouss said:
do they have ADW Launcher as their main launcher... if so go into ADW settings > General Behavior > Animations & Effects > check Wallpaper Scrolling

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
JsinLegacy said:
do they have ADW Launcher as their main launcher... if so go into ADW settings > General Behavior > Animations & Effects > check Wallpaper Scrolling
It's a sense based rom. So ADW isn't on there by default.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts