Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know how some of you gentleman swap out status bar icons such as signal bar,4g icon, batt etc.

And i dont mean from UOT kitchen. lets say you see an icon on another rom just as lets say MIUI rom on hmmm lets say a Evo. you see signal bars you want and want to place them on the CM7 MIUI theme, or you see a wifi icon on a inc2 miui rom and wanna slap it on the Synergy theme for cm7.

how would i go about doing that? in the past i used Ninjamorph but that was on my DX days and when i bought the TB they said it would not work and updates never really came anymore. If anyone could please share i would really appreciate it

TIA

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Swap out the icon png's in SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-hdpi just make sure the names are exactly the same

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sonami said:
Swap out the icon png's in SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-hdpi just make sure the names are exactly the same

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...
what program or app do you recommend using for opening up and doing all this?

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also what if there was a 4g icon on the evo that i liked and wanted to replace with the 4g icon on the TB but had a differnet name, would i just rename all the 4g icon from the evo to the same name as the 4g icon on the TB and replace?

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would all this be possible on a sense rom as well? I ask cause after all my issues with CM7 I was fourced back to a sense rom last night/early am

1 - 8 of 8 Posts