Android OS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Average Android
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading about how to do it and did it but now I forgot
, how do you use the stock Blur app drawer with ADW EX?

·
Average Android
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? I could have sworn there was a way to make a custom shortcut to the stock app drawer.

Maybe I'm thinking LPP..

·
Average Android
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I guess it was LPP and not ADW EX. I like the new Blur app drawer because you can sort the apps according to type.

I'm using the new ADW drawer anyways

·
Supporting Member
183 Posts
SoHaunted said:
I remember reading about how to do it and did it but now I forgot
, how do you use the stock Blur app drawer with ADW EX?
I'm pretty sure you can. Im not on stock so I can't check but I think you long press on the screen, choose shortcut, choose, groups, choose all apps. You should now have the icon on the screen and can drop it into the dock. Post if it works. I'm on Apex and blur home is unavailable. I think you can do a similar trick with go launcher, but it is like lpp where you long press on the dock, instead of screen. GOOD LUCK.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Jnehama said:
I'm pretty sure you can. Im not on stock so I can't check but I think you long press on the screen, choose shortcut, choose, groups, choose all apps. You should now have the icon on the screen and can drop it into the dock. Post if it works. I'm on Apex and blur home is unavailable. I think you can do a similar trick with go launcher, but it is like lpp where you long press on the dock, instead of screen. GOOD LUCK.

+1

This works as long as you are still on stock Gingerbread... I had my phone set up that way until Liberty GB came out
I even pulled the stock icon and dock background to use with it. I'll throw them up in a sec, gotta find them again

Edit: Here they are

View attachment 8

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
183 Posts
Dr. Carpenter said:
+1

This works as long as you are still on stock Gingerbread... I had my phone set up that way until Liberty GB came out
I even pulled the stock icon and dock background to use with it. I'll throw them up in a sec, gotta find them again

Edit: Here they are

View attachment 52 View attachment 51
Thanks for adding that more clearly. That's why I couldn't check to make sure I remembered correctly. You lose the blur home options on the custom roms.

Oh and one of the guys on DXF made the stock icon into a whole bunch of colors. I'll try to find a link this afternoon when I have some time.

·
Average Android
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dr. Carpenter said:
+1

Awesome thanks for reminding me! I've been using rooted Blur with ADW and just installed liberty v.6, that's why I'm having trouble.

Thanks for the icon & dock btw

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
If you're just looking for app group functionality, adw ex has that... just hit menu while in the app drawer. I haven't used lpp much so idk if that has a similar function.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts