Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Themer
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a question for all the Droid X users, How does r2's OMFGB for the DX sound? I know that we have CM7, but i love quality roms and think OMFGB would be a sweet addition to the growing dx 2.3 roms. It would be awsome if r2 would bring this rom to the dx!

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
ya that would be pretty sweet. i dont have a tbolt. but the general consensus, that i hear from everyone else is, that it is awesome. so i would to give it a try.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
I'm all for having a wide variety of roms now that its possible I've heard amazing things about omfg so would love to try it out....as for now I'm waiting for miui4dx

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
106 Posts
I would definitely take it for a spin been on cm4dx since nightly 2 but this looks just as good

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
i doubt he'll care about our phone. too many new ones to dev for. doesnt mean someone else cant though.

the more to choose from, the better.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
"razorloves said:
i doubt he'll care about our phone. too many new ones to dev for. doesnt mean someone else cant though.

the more to choose from, the better.
Yeah but either way they need to message him for permission if he says naw

·
Developer
572 Posts
Hi, I'm one of the developers on omfgb and omgb. This is something that comes up alot and me and r2 have talked about. We would love to see omfgb on every device, but we cannot develop for a device that we do not own. Between the three of us we own about 10 devices buy as you know they are not cheap. Basically unless one of us buys one or we get donated one it wont happen. And unless we find one for very very inexpensive it would be harder to justify buying one there is already a second variant of the phone out and we can't keep up with the new devices either. I will keep an eye on any really hood deals that come across yhough

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
bretth18 said:
I vote in favor of the next dev phone being a droid x and going to xoomdev! I would donate my phone to you guys, but I don't think its the right time to switch to 4g yet. Thanks for the response!
same here...thats exactly what i was thinking. on the next phone and also on donating mine lol.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Timotato from Droid life is selling his with lots of extras for 200$ maybe less if he knew its for this he posted on twitter earlier

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
Framerwork43 you are the man. Are you just gonna port everything over to the droid x for us now? ha jk but seriously miui and omfgb so close together your a mad man.

·
Developer
190 Posts
BrutalSauce said:
Framerwork43 you are the man. Are you just gonna port everything over to the droid x for us now? ha jk but seriously miui and omfgb so close together your a mad man.
MUHAHHAHAHAHA :p
You guys have been screwed by MOTO for too long!
I really want to thank erishasnobattery (@erishasnobatter on twitter) for donating me a Droid X, it really allowed me to get shit done :)

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
"Framework43 said:
MUHAHHAHAHAHA :p
You guys have been screwed by MOTO for too long!
I really want to thank erishasnobattery (@erishasnobatter on twitter) for donating me a Droid X, it really allowed me to get shit done :)
I would like to personally thank you for making all these roms a reality for us, what are some things that make omfgb better than say cm7 as an aosp rom?

·
Developer
190 Posts
Lurch81 said:
I would like to personally thank you for making all these roms a reality for us, what are some things that make omfgb better than say cm7 as an aosp rom?

Most people i've talk to have preferred. It almost like a lighter version of CM, less features, but it runs better and it is much closer to vanilla android then CM is.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts