Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
I am currently running my Bionic with [R3]BLURR3D V 2.0 and am waiting on new update... Liberty appears to be the only other ROM out there but isn't past the ALPHA/BETA stage but am hoping that it will be released soon... Please update this post whenever a new release comes out or what you think is the best ROM and why...

I modified this post to try to keep it useful

·
Android Apprentice
124 Posts
Hi, question have you tried to purchase an app from the market on that ROM? I have the same one and I am unable to purchase. Theory said he's working on the API....

·
Warning: Low Battery
529 Posts
Once I started using Liberty I could never go back to D3blurr3d. I love how it looks, but I hate how slow the moto lockscreen is. It's really jarring when you switch back from the AOSP lockscreen in Liberty.

·
Supporting Member
433 Posts
Theory and Liberty are the only ones I've found at this time that have releases but hell I don't even know who's cooking what or what's being worked on at this time.

But that's as far as roms go..theres lots of mods lol

Sent from my Bionic using RootzWiki Forums

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikeymop I just downloaded a free app just to see if I could and it worked... I'm sure I will buy one soon and I'll let you know if that's the issue... That sucks.. About liberty... Is there only one version out now for the bionic? This is running smoothly but I'm always down to take some solid advice

·
Android Apprentice
58 Posts
I'm running Liberty 48 with the Synergy theme and have not had one issue since installing. Waiting patiently for the "final" release.

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So liberty is still a work in progress but its working fine as it is now? I'm hearing about battery issues with it but the battery is the only thing on a phone that's subjective . . . There are so many factors involved with how long a battery will last it's hard to know the truth but it looks like I'm going to have to at least give liberty a try. . . Thanks again and people keep it coming you might say the same thing as someone else but that actually helps establish that point as a real factor good or bad

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
The market not able to purchase anything is not a rom problem. People with different phones are having the same problems. Its the new market. Androidcentral had an app review and a lot of people there couldn't download it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I am running reblur 1.7 and love it. I have I am a moderate user and get about 30 hours of battery life. Might flash 1.8 this weekend. Have trouble with 3g jumping in and out but that's a verizon issue.
Thanks for the hard work on these roms

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Makentosh I did a little looking around for you about the Liberty ROM and it looks like because it is still alpha/beta and not in a final release state the only way to get it is through IRC Hopefully the full release will be out soon but if you want to grab it here is a link to the thread

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php...rk-in-progress&p=132629&viewfull=1#post132629

Oh and as Vulpe nicely pointed out when he clearly could have been an ass and said something rude I clearly meant ROMs not MODs in the original Post... Thanks Vulpe

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
DROIDTH3ORY'S R3BLURRED 1.8 .ALL THE WAY! The unthrottling script saved my ass today and the mods are where its at. Liberty's a great rom but im all about this one.

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Terryrook it's good to hear from another person enjoying this ROM. . . What's the best mod out right now?

·
Warning: Low Battery
529 Posts
Obsidian said:
Terryrook it's good to hear from another person enjoying this ROM. . . What's the best mod out right now?
It really depends on if you want a blur rom or an AOSP feeling rom

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
"Obsidian said:
I just use the experience mod and I flashed the stock gmail and added the power boost. Untouchable. Oh and the unthrottling works great

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
terryrook said:
I just use the experience mod and I flashed the stock gmail and added the power boost. Untouchable. Oh and the unthrottling works great
I couldn't agree more... its going to be interesting to see what he does with 2.0... it should be out soon and the great little one click fastboot restore and root program that was just posted sounds flawless... its going to actually be fun to explore knowing that a fresh restart is just a one click program away... I don't mind RSD lite when needed but its not greats

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
mikeypron said:
I am running reblur 1.7 and love it. I have I am a moderate user and get about 30 hours of battery life. Might flash 1.8 this weekend. Have trouble with 3g jumping in and out but that's a verizon issue.
Thanks for the hard work on these roms
I just flashed 1.8. I've found my battery life was much better on 1.7.
I'll be interested to see if you have similar results.

Al

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pharmnatr said:
I just flashed 1.8. I've found my battery life was much better on 1.7.
I'll be interested to see if you have similar results.

Al

Try going up to 2.0 I flashed it a little while ago and so far it looks like it is better on Battery than 1.8

1 - 20 of 33 Posts