Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
I am currently running my Bionic with [R3]BLURR3D V 2.0 and am waiting on new update... Liberty appears to be the only other ROM out there but isn't past the ALPHA/BETA stage but am hoping that it will be released soon... Please update this post whenever a new release comes out or what you think is the best ROM and why...

I modified this post to try to keep it useful

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikeymop I just downloaded a free app just to see if I could and it worked... I'm sure I will buy one soon and I'll let you know if that's the issue... That sucks.. About liberty... Is there only one version out now for the bionic? This is running smoothly but I'm always down to take some solid advice

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So liberty is still a work in progress but its working fine as it is now? I'm hearing about battery issues with it but the battery is the only thing on a phone that's subjective . . . There are so many factors involved with how long a battery will last it's hard to know the truth but it looks like I'm going to have to at least give liberty a try. . . Thanks again and people keep it coming you might say the same thing as someone else but that actually helps establish that point as a real factor good or bad

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Makentosh I did a little looking around for you about the Liberty ROM and it looks like because it is still alpha/beta and not in a final release state the only way to get it is through IRC Hopefully the full release will be out soon but if you want to grab it here is a link to the thread

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php...rk-in-progress&p=132629&viewfull=1#post132629

Oh and as Vulpe nicely pointed out when he clearly could have been an ass and said something rude I clearly meant ROMs not MODs in the original Post... Thanks Vulpe

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Terryrook it's good to hear from another person enjoying this ROM. . . What's the best mod out right now?

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
terryrook said:
I just use the experience mod and I flashed the stock gmail and added the power boost. Untouchable. Oh and the unthrottling works great
I couldn't agree more... its going to be interesting to see what he does with 2.0... it should be out soon and the great little one click fastboot restore and root program that was just posted sounds flawless... its going to actually be fun to explore knowing that a fresh restart is just a one click program away... I don't mind RSD lite when needed but its not greats

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pharmnatr said:
I just flashed 1.8. I've found my battery life was much better on 1.7.
I'll be interested to see if you have similar results.

Al

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Try going up to 2.0 I flashed it a little while ago and so far it looks like it is better on Battery than 1.8

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Shotc4ller said:
Liberty rom is the sh**
Get the rom tool box to change fonts, boot images, and more.

I will have to check Liberty out sometime before R3BLURR3D 2.1 comes out...

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Bendr0id said:
If you have not used R3blurred 2.0 with the new ICS theme they released last night...TRY IT NOW...Amazing!!

I did the .893 update and am also currently running R3 2.0 with SCR3AM theme running... and yes it awesome. The ICS theme with the scroll bar toggle switches (plus clear placed next to it) ... along with a reboot ability added into the powerdown menu is definitely a huge leap in ease of use... I wonder what else will be added with 2.1

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Threads like this are stupid. It's a matter of opinion. Do you like AOSP or Blur? Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream?

Just dumb man...
Everything is a matter of opinion just like you saying that this is dumb. All that adds up to your opinion which is lazy...

I think you need to also realize that most of the people that check threads like this out are noobies or may have just got their BIONICS and are wondering what's out there for them

Also putting things out there like the R3BlURR3D Devs put out a TH3ORY (S)CREAM basically a theme for V 2.0 that shows most of what is going to be added in 2.1...

Anyway 2.1 will have a reboot option on the powerdown menu as well as a scrolling toggle bar that controls 9 different toggle switches allowing for much easier control

1 - 10 of 10 Posts