Android OS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Once I started using Liberty I could never go back to D3blurr3d. I love how it looks, but I hate how slow the moto lockscreen is. It's really jarring when you switch back from the AOSP lockscreen in Liberty.
Liberty rom is the sh**
Get the rom tool box to change fonts, boot images, and more.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Shotc4ller said:
Liberty rom is the sh**
Get the rom tool box to change fonts, boot images, and more.

I will have to check Liberty out sometime before R3BLURR3D 2.1 comes out...

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Bendr0id said:
If you have not used R3blurred 2.0 with the new ICS theme they released last night...TRY IT NOW...Amazing!!

I did the .893 update and am also currently running R3 2.0 with SCR3AM theme running... and yes it awesome. The ICS theme with the scroll bar toggle switches (plus clear placed next to it) ... along with a reboot ability added into the powerdown menu is definitely a huge leap in ease of use... I wonder what else will be added with 2.1

·
Flash Addict
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Threads like this are stupid. It's a matter of opinion. Do you like AOSP or Blur? Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream?

Just dumb man...
Everything is a matter of opinion just like you saying that this is dumb. All that adds up to your opinion which is lazy...

I think you need to also realize that most of the people that check threads like this out are noobies or may have just got their BIONICS and are wondering what's out there for them

Also putting things out there like the R3BlURR3D Devs put out a TH3ORY (S)CREAM basically a theme for V 2.0 that shows most of what is going to be added in 2.1...

Anyway 2.1 will have a reboot option on the powerdown menu as well as a scrolling toggle bar that controls 9 different toggle switches allowing for much easier control

·
I am a /\/ / /\/_/ /-\
31 Posts
I'm running 5.5.893 Stock.

I love liberty though, and its compatible with 893.

·
I am a /\/ / /\/_/ /-\
31 Posts
Blur looks cool but AOSP runs better. A tough choice but I think I'd got for the performance.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.