Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Carbon-Based Robotic Tech Machine
2,192 Posts
Thanks for uploading 0722! For those with signal issues I recommend it. I pulled it from jcase's unsigned system dump last night and have been running it for 12 hours or so and so far so good on MIUI. Signal levels seem improved and a bit more consistent now. Hope it stays that way. Now I can get almost the same signal readings as my OG Droid sitting right next to the dinc2. With 0622 the dinc2 was always 10-20dbm less than the OG. Now they are almost equal.

·
2,192 Posts
1.09.01.0722 is the current Verizon radio. The radio will stay regardless of rom so you only need to flash it once. Good luck!

·
2,192 Posts
From the 5.10.605.9 OTA:
Radio Version 1.09.01.1111 (US Verizon)

http://www.multiupload.com/TF7VKFLCB1
md5: 700956620392E953B212C85510788795

Been running it since yesterday AM. No increase in signal for me, but I do not see the random drops to -100dbm or lower anymore which is an improvement.

·
2,192 Posts
the only way to know what will work best is to try them out and see what happens the audio fix your referring to is in the kernel not the radio you dont flash these like you would a kernel. aeroevan is a kernel not a radio.
Lol aeroevan is a person not a kernel. He builds a kernel. And for MIUI 0.7BFS from Aeroevan is the right one. The first 0.7 listed is the BFS one you need. It doesn't say BFS but if you don't get the CFS one then you are fine.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.

·
2,192 Posts
Reactions: bridger

·
2,192 Posts
Looks like all the radios in the OP are dead links.
Yep. I posted the .1111 radio a few posts back. I will try to remember to repost the other radios when I get home. I only have the GB radios to post for Verizon. If you are looking for the Chinese ones I can't help you.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.