Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the leak from other day, the only reason I am posting this is because you might need it here soon ;-P

Sorry but I hate adfly, so here you go, ad free.

Rename to PG05IMG.zip and place in the root of the SD Card. Works only in sense roms... for now.

DOWNLOAD

Code:
b16s-MacBook-Pro:Desktop b16$ md5 PG05IMG.zip <br />
MD5 (PG05IMG.zip) = 513f5c64323876cf7c479bd21bd1dc3e<br />
[URL=b16s-MacBook-Pro:Desktop]b16s-MacBook-Pro:Desktop[/URL] b16$
Enjoy!

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
When I was on this radio in a 4g market it worked flawlessly. However, when I made my way through the 3g markets, not so much. At one point I had 5 reboots back to back to back. Had no choice but to revert back to the mr2 radio.

Edit: I am running plainjane3

·
Supporting Member - aka crack giver
437 Posts
MePascal said:
When I was on this radio in a 4g market it worked flawlessly. However, when I made my way through the 3g markets, not so much. At one point I had 5 reboots back to back to back. Had no choice but to revert back to the mr2 radio.

Edit: I am running plainjane3
did you try and clear your permissions and cache that clears up errors some times

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Can we get an md5 for this?

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
Agt Studly said:
might be an unpopular option but did you wipe data? then try?
Didn't do that option but I will add this bit of info...when VZW released the mr1 I had the same reboot issue as well. And it only happened while I was in a 3g market. I commute to a 4g market and while using LTE my TBolt never experienced any issues be it on mr1 or 2.5 radio. The moment I return home which is in a 3g market I started to experience the reboot phenomena. No rhyme or reason to it.
Flashed back to leaked mr2 radio and all seams well. I will say this that the 2.5 radio felt better. Seemed more intuitive and was easier on the battery for the amount of time that I got to spend on it.

·
Android Master Jedi
377 Posts
"might need it here soon..."????????

I've already got it, but now you've gotten my attention. Things sure have been a little quiet in the TBOLT development world this week...

Maybe another gingerbread leak? One more complete? Any hints lol!!!

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts