/* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,<br /> * thermonuclear war, or the end of the world. Please do some research<br /> * if you have any concerns about flashing a radio before flashing it!<br /> * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the<br /> * finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
In order for this to work, the Samsung Galaxy S II needs to have ClockworkMod Recovery installed. Flashing the radio with a corrupt file or interrupting the flash, can brick the device, please proceed with caution.
Method via Recovery
- Download the your choice of radio for the Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Copy the update.zip to the root of the SD card.
- Power off the Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Boot into the ClockworkMod Recovery, by holding the Volume Up, Home & Power buttons.
- Once in the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the Volume Rocker to move around, and the Power button to select.
- Select Install zip from sdcard.
- Select Choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the radio update.zip.
- Allow the ClockworkMod Recovery to finish flashing the updated radince the installation has finished, select Reboot system now.
Method via ROM Manager
Will add later.