Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you guys using for recovery, I know there was a couple or at least one other around. I'm using cwm but getting sick of it lately, sometimes ill make a backup and all seems to go well but the when I try to restore I get errors, other times it wont even backup without giving me an error right of the bat. Just wanted to know some alternatives and what you guys recommend.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
djj624 said:
What are you guys using for recovery, I know there was a couple or at least one other around. I'm using cwm but getting sick of it lately, sometimes ill make a backup and all seems to go well but the when I try to restore I get errors, other times it wont even backup without giving me an error right of the bat. Just wanted to know some alternatives and what you guys recommend.

I'd guess that your issues are probably due to either the fact that you're using ROM Manager (DON'T!) or a failing sd card.

The TWRP recovery does work well, though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do select back up current rom in Rom manager. I don't flash roms or anything through there I only use cwm recovery. Guess I should start backing up from recovery as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts