Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a request for a mod if anyone knows how to make it. I was just wanting the softkeys from the Fuzion rom here http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/5637-romfull-throttle-licorice-present-fuzionjelly-bean-roms-122412/ I was trying to pull out the images and make a .zip of just those to flash over top of an rom. I couldn't get things to work right since I'm new themeing 4.1. If anyone knows how to do this or could help me figure this out I would appreciate it. I am trying to use apk manager but I cant seem to get the apks to compile correctly.

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
Just a request for a mod if anyone knows how to make it. I was just wanting the softkeys from the Fuzion rom here http://www.droidrzr....an-roms-122412/ I was trying to pull out the images and make a .zip of just those to flash over top of an rom. I couldn't get things to work right since I'm new themeing 4.1. If anyone knows how to do this or could help me figure this out I would appreciate it. I am trying to use apk manager but I cant seem to get the apks to compile correctly.
I think you should be able to pull them out using 7 zip. Then put them in the SystemUI of the rom you are using and reflash. You should be good to go.

·
Android Apprentice
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you should be able to pull them out using 7 zip. Then put them in the SystemUI of the rom you are using and reflash. You should be good to go.
Tried that. You have to decompile it a certain way in jelly bean or it wont flash. Now I finally got a sytemUI.apk working you just have to install it via root manager and set permissions. Now I just need to get it into a flashable zip file. Ill release when it I get it finished. Hopefully tomorrow.

·
Full Throttle!
233 Posts
It not your decompile the the problem it is when you recompile you are changing the signature. The best way if you want to use the icons is to 7-zip open archive and drop them in. The original artwork is from atticus182 if you plan on repackaging them you need to ask permission from him.

·
Android Apprentice
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It not your decompile the the problem it is when you recompile you are changing the signature. The best way if you want to use the icons is to 7-zip open archive and drop them in. The original artwork is from atticus182 if you plan on repackaging them you need to ask permission from him.
Right now I'm just using them for me because I like them better than stock. If I do get to work in a zip ill ask him if I can post it. Would that be a reason that my zip file isn't working tho? I can recompile the apk just fine and have that installed on my phone with no problem. I just don't know how to create a zip file for it.

·
Android crack flasher and IT Pro
115 Posts
Right now I'm just using them for me because I like them better than stock. If I do get to work in a zip ill ask him if I can post it. Would that be a reason that my zip file isn't working tho? I can recompile the apk just fine and have that installed on my phone with no problem. I just don't know how to create a zip file for it.
Download this zip file http://db.tt/sSmAkDRr and put your SystemUI.apk in the app folder using 7zip should flash just fine unless the apk isn't signed correctly. As always I nor anyone on this forum but u are responsible for what u do to your device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Download this zip file http://db.tt/sSmAkDRr and put your SystemUI.apk in the app folder using 7zip should flash just fine unless the apk isn't signed correctly. As always I nor anyone on this forum but u are responsible for what u do to your device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk
Thank you very much. I will give it a try tomorrow. I can get the apk signed correctly I just couldn't get a zip file to flash correctly for some reason. If it works I will post it with the correct SystemUI.apk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts