Optional:: Themed

Android Version:: 4.2.1 (JB)

Source::
Linear now available for Jelly Bean!!

*For more pics hit up Play links. :D
https://play.google....mVhcmZyZWUiXQ.. -->Free Version

https://play.google....WUubGluZWFyIl0. -->Donate Version

A little background info:
Back on the Droid from Motorola when Android was young, I got into modding and really loved what I found, this community had so many great people, it was the first time I had ever seen so many people from different backgrounds and places come together to make something great. Ever since then I knew Android was for me. I soon discovered the themes by bgill55 (Or team incognito as they were called back then), his visions were exactly like what I would make and a few months later when Linear came out, I knew it was what I had been waiting for. I ran Linear until my Droid quit due to a processor issue and I was sent a Droid 2, It was locked and pickings were slim but luckily Bsthemes (As they were now known) had picked up a Droidx so I was able to run Linear again on my D2 for a time. When Cm7 Finally came along Linear was updated yet again to even more awe-aspiring heights... Alas, I would never experience it with my locked device, so I upgraded to the Galaxy Nexus (And a year later the Nexus 4), I knew I had to revive my favorite theme so I could stop changing my phone everyday and be happy with how it looked. I consider myself the biggest fan of Linear and if you're like me and want to see Linear in all it's glory on ICS/JB I won't let you down! Now, on to the really interesting stuff. :D

The greatest theme ever made, Linear from Cm7 has been reborn in all its Jelly Bean glory! 99% of the original theme has been preserved and the original images have been resized and reused where possible. Others have been redrawn with Linear style. I've worked closely with the original Author to get it as close as possible.

Whats themed:
Systemui
Framework
Phone
Contacts
MMS
Swype
Browser
Stock Keyboard
Play Store
4.2 Toggles
Plume

Animated Notifications for:
SMS (MMS coming soon)
Gmail
Corporate Email
Talk Notification-Themed but not animated at this time.

Also, the old Linear addons from gb will work, they include, but are not limited to:
Android Pro Widgets Skin
Audio Manager Skin
Beautiful Widgets Skin
Adw Icon Pack (Works with Apex/Nova)
To Find them, search BSThemes on Play store

As of December 7, All theming issues with Aokp should be fixed, you no longer need a different mms or keyboard.

The free and donate versions are the same, only the Donate will be updated a bit more often.

If you have things that don't look right please hit me up on Twitter (@phaze08) or gmail. Screenshots included helps.

I plan to theme all apps I use on a daily basis, then will add others on popular request.

I'd like to thank the following people:
Bgill55 for letting me take over Linear
Nmiltner for helping me get started and giving me his theme source
Djdarkknight96 and B_boy for dealing with my 1000 questions all hours of the day/night
If I didn't list you, I didn't forget you, theres just alot of people!

I will not be posting this link on any other site. If you see it on another site, please tell me so I can get it taken down. I do this in order to keep all comments, questions, etc in one central place. I'll check pretty often but if you're in a hurry hit me up on Twitter.
You may post on other sites if you re-link back here.
I'll post here when the Play version is updated.

Linear is going through a transformation....I strayed far from the original concept and am taking it back in the right direction. Here's an idea of whats to come. :D
http://www.droidforu...ots-linear.html

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
Changelog from 2.0 to 2.1.0 (12-4)
Added 4.2 Toggles
Blacked out pulldown
Added Google Gesture Keyboard (4.2)
Finished Play Store theme
Added Plume
Added new preview image and default wallpaper
Added additional wallpapers viewable via theme chooser wallpapers app
Resized status bar images to proper xhdpi resolution
Probably other stuff. :D

Changelog for version 2.1.5.1 (1-28)
Total Redesign!! Now with less red!
Brought back legacy Linear clock widget.
Added new custom default battery image drawn by me.
Remade nav bar icons from scratch to reduce pixelation.
New default wall
New preview image
Added Rootzwiki (Use dark theme)
Added Transparent contacts (More apps to come)
Added themed animated notifiy for tweetification
Fixed issues with mms theming on some roms
Hundreds of other things, massive update!!!!
Small update-should now work on all android 4.x devices

·
Banned
56 Posts
Running an AOKP 4.2 nightly I am getting black on black text in messaging apk. Downloaded free version from play store.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Can you do the same for his synergy theme? That was my favorite but this looks awesome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been out a month but I'm continuing to work. :D
Synergy was updated to 4.x a while back by bgill55 I can update it more at some point if he let's me.
Also if you're on the latest aokp build (built after 12/6), it mms should look good. If your not on one of those builds get a messenger from another rom (xylon works fine) and put the MMS in /system/app and reboot and it should look fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Is it on his sight? The market version hasn't been updated in year and half july2011 last update. Update found the thread but unfortunately the link is dead. Maybe he pulled because of issues with small and certain pieces not being seen
It's been out a month but I'm continuing to work. :D
Synergy was updated to 4.x a while back by bgill55 I can update it more at some point if he let's me.
Also if you're on the latest aokp build (built after 12/6), it mms should look good. If your not on one of those builds get a messenger from another rom (xylon works fine) and put the MMS in /system/app and reboot and it should look fine.

·
I am The reason you are theming
691 Posts
I pulled the links.....there was some bob issues......with school i nust dont have time to fix.
Hopeflly i can get some themes done over the xmas break!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is this only for XHDPI? I'm in on GalaxyS2 with Pacman and on the Playstore it says my device is not compatible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
The transparent apps aren't there yet but I'm working on it. Also I'm in the middle of adding a new battery so the update may be tomorrow..... Only about half the images are themed on default battery at this time.

For those wondering, the old speedometer battery will become the secondary battery in Cyanogenmod and aokp based roms and the new battery will be default.

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tweaked the battery and added my own percentages.... Couple small bugs to iron out then I'll have an update with support for all 4.x devices and a new default battery and a couple other things.

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Can't wait
Tweaked the battery and added my own percentages.... Couple small bugs to iron out then I'll have an update with support for all 4.x devices and a new default battery and a couple other things.

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update Sunday or Monday. Got a lot of new stuff... Just got long time bug to fix.
Google voice is not able to be inverted with theme chooser. I have to revert the changes.
Also i added Rootz app at the last minute and have to clean it up. :D
Anyway I'll prolli be busy with holidays but i may have time Sunday... We'll see.
Here is a Lil something to get you going.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using RootzWiki

Attachments

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Awesome
Update Sunday or Monday. Got a lot of new stuff... Just got long time bug to fix.
Google voice is not able to be inverted with theme chooser. I have to revert the changes.
Also i added Rootz app at the last minute and have to clean it up. :D
Anyway I'll prolli be busy with holidays but i may have time Sunday... We'll see.
Here is a Lil something to get you going.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using RootzWiki

1 - 20 of 46 Posts