Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was running BAMF Forever and for the most part I like it. Everything is smooth and things look good. The only problem I have (A slight one albeit) is that the clear button just looks weird going all the way across. So I was wandering if someone could point me in the direction to remap it myself or post a .zip that fixes it.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
miketoasty said:
So I was running BAMF Forever and for the most part I like it. Everything is smooth and things look good. The only problem I have (A slight one albeit) is that the clear button just looks weird going all the way across. So I was wandering if someone could point me in the direction to remap it myself or post a .zip that fixes it.
This might sound funny but I don't recall seeing a clear button... Would you mind posting a screenshot for me?

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
GokuDomo said:
This might sound funny but I don't recall seeing a clear button... Would you mind posting a screenshot for me?
He's talking about the one that comes up when there's a notification in the pull-down bar. I would like a mod that brings it to it's stock position as well.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SPD said:
He's talking about the one that comes up when there's a notification in the pull-down bar. I would like a mod that brings it to it's stock position as well.
Exactly. Doesn't seem like there is much interest for it, but hopefully Eris or Adryn will see this and whip something up.

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
In the meantime you can try Darkhorse, clear button is right and I love the theme. My .02

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.