Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the one thing I really don't know a lot about is apk repackaging. The dx2 bootstrapper has a flaw that requires you to plug in the phone, reboot it, and it'll load into recovery, much like the Dx cwm failsafe. U can't just hit reboot to recovery. However I think I've found the cause. I want to have it put into the apk but first I need to get koush's ok since I would need to use part of his coding, make sure we are allowed to with the dev of the apk, then I need to know how to do it. Anyone here good with apk development?

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
hmm i think since you dont actually open it, it stays signed...i think we had to do this on the backflip for rooting and such. just right click on the apk and using 7zip just open archive and change files around...i seem to remember using this to mess with boot animations. not sure if it works the same though

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the dude that found the bootstrap apk! Damn he threw that together quick! Im glad to see development happening. Wow.... well good for him. I dl'ed it to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts