Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
So, as in the title, is it possible to have a ICS White holo style theme? Every other part of the system would have the same colors and theme as the People app, which, I guess, am trying to request a themer to create. If you (probably) don't understand what I am saying, I am requesting that the other system apps look like the People app. I fail. Thanks.

EDIT: Oops, posted in the wrong forum, please move if you see this. I now completely fail.

·
BAWSE
206 Posts
So, as in the title, is it possible to have a ICS White holo style theme? Every other part of the system would have the same colors and theme as the People app, which, I guess, am trying to request a themer to create. If you (probably) don't understand what I am saying, I am requesting that the other system apps look like the People app. I fail. Thanks.

EDIT: Oops, posted in the wrong forum, please move if you see this. I now completely fail.
this is gonna get moved to the general section, but i believe there used to be an un-blacked theme by bgill but hes taking time off...if your on gummy nex tho there is one being ported or has already been ported in the theme section

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is gonna get moved to the general section, but i believe there used to be an un-blacked theme by bgill but hes taking time off...if your on gummy nex tho there is one being ported or has already been ported in the theme section
I have seen that before, but I think it is a more black and white theme rather than the blue/holo theme, I was thinking a more colorful white holo theme. I know what you mean, but it doesn't satisfy me (I know, I'm picky), as I said, I would like the system apps reflect the colors and theme in the People app.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts