Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Car Lover
181 Posts
The ruus get leaked when chingy or jcase are able to leak them. If you can't find the ruu here then there is no way he can release the ruu at this time. Just be patient, leaks will come in the future.

· Car Lover
181 Posts
adroidman said:
I think its just a matter of asking for the file..... try asking and see what he says.

Sent from my Droid using RootzWiki Forums
He will not release the file until he posts an ruu leak asking or not. He is restricted and can't give it out.

· Car Lover
181 Posts
Guys, he was given the base told he could not give it out and that he had to hide the information. HTC has had the gingerbread builds under lock and key and whoever gave chingy that base explicitly told him not to give the rug out. Everyone is basing their builds off his gingervitis and he is not just helping select developers or wrong in any way. Be glad that he has been able to use a higher build for gingerbread and if you want to build anything you have to use his tom base. Chingy is not wrong in any way and he has done a lot not only for my development group but the whole tbolt community.

I'm going to sound like an ass but tread lightly, developers don't owe the users anything we do this all for fun. If chingy is told he cant release the base he was given but can build off it then thats all he can do. The last thing I will say is be patient while gingerbread is refined and being readied for our phone. Good things will come to those who wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.