Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I just shoot lasers here
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Made this thread so all of you can share what is wrong with the site. any features you want enabled, and whatever you come across while browsing.
Regards,
Steve R.

·
I just shoot lasers here
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see it in that thread...
But I do know we have to enable it per forum and we may have missed a few, if you can let me know that'd be great.
Thanks,
Steve
razorloves said:
thanks for the great site. just have a quick question.

the "Did you find this post helpful?" in the top right corner of each post is missing from some threads from me. Is it suppose to go away for some reason?
example
http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?389-ROM-BETA-CyanogenMod-7-for-the-Droid-X/

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Captainkrtek said:
I see it in that thread...
But I do know we have to enable it per forum and we may have missed a few, if you can let me know that'd be great.
Thanks,
Steve
i have comfirmed with 2 other users that the "Did you find this post helpful?", is no longer showing in any of the posts in that thread.
maybe cuz your superpowers, it's showing for you? lol. just a guess.
or
is there a limit to how many +'s a user can give per thread? maybe we used up our limit and thats why it's not showing for us?

thanks a lot.

EDIT: Attached an SS for you

Attachments

·
The Dude
301 Posts
minor issue, obviously, but thought i'd point it out (checked it out on ff5, ie9, chrome14)

I tend to just see it on large hundreds of pages threads
(the results listing is offset)

·
I just sit around here
287 Posts
razorloves said:
i have comfirmed with 2 other users that the "Did you find this post helpful?", is no longer showing in any of the posts in that thread.
maybe cuz your superpowers, it's showing for you? lol. just a guess.
or
is there a limit to how many +'s a user can give per thread? maybe we used up our limit and thats why it's not showing for us?

thanks a lot.

EDIT: Attached an SS for you
it appears to have been enabled.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Pulser said:
it appears to have been enabled.
i figured out what it is. users are only allowed to answer once per thread. Meaning, joe blow clicks on the + for a helpful post, then all the other posts in that thread are stripped of the option. Just as i show in my SS. Can this be changed please? Depending on the size of a thread, there could be a lot more then just 1 helpful post in it.

Also, i see the same problem as foo reported above.

Thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts