Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Developer
718 Posts
This thread is retired and closed!! Thank you to all the testers. I couldn't have succeeded without your help.

Anyone on Revision D, please install the Bug Stomper package, as Revision D turns radio back on but does not turn back on data. The Bug Stomper corrects this.

·
Developer
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
rev A is not working as I had wanted, I'm editing it now, plz check back in a few hours.

·
Developer
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please read the new OP and redownload

·
Average Android
118 Posts
So has anyone tried this yet? I haven't had the bug in awhile so i'm waiting to download.

Sent from my Droid X using my fingers.

·
Developer
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is meant to be installed before the bug hits you. If you wait until ur already stuck in airplane mode, ull have to go into clockwork anyway to install this and that itself will take you out of the bug.

·
Average Android
118 Posts
droidxchat said:
This is meant to be installed before the bug hits you. If you wait until ur already stuck in airplane mode, ull have to go into clockwork anyway to install this and that itself will take you out of the bug.
I understand that was just being lazy I guess cause I haven't had the bug in awhile.

·
Average Android
118 Posts
Spoke to soon. Just happened I jinxed myself. Lol i'm downloading now.

·
Developer
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated OP.

·
Average Android
628 Posts
cant wait till u stomp on this bug,i hate that my x is off whenever i go to use it and cant cause i gotta restart it first,but its all good i still love miui but will love it more after u kick this bugs axx,lol...

·
Developer
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Revision B in OP.

·
Average Android
628 Posts
ok droidxchat i did it just the way u said to so lets c how we do from here,if ur willing to help us all then im willing to try and help u test,and sbf isnt so bad lol.

·
Developer
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rev C in OP, it is a slight change over Rev B. If you're on Rev B, keep testing it until you find out if it works or not.

·
Flash-0-Holic
1,187 Posts
downloaded. installed, running now...I'm fed up with JD and I think it's killing my batt.

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
A few post back states that you need to install the patch before the bug hits... Does this still apply to the new revs?

I'm really sick of this bug and I HATE Juicedefender.

·
Developer
718 Posts
kl323 said:
A few post back states that you need to install the patch before the bug hits... Does this still apply to the new revs?

I'm really sick of this bug and I HATE Juicedefender.
it was just meant to be a point of common sense. this revision is meant to prevent the bug from occurring. it won't be able to do so if you don't have it installed when the bug happens (of course).

·
Average Android
118 Posts
downloaded fix and alogcat. Will let you if I see anything. Thanks for your work on this.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.