Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Android Beginner
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to jcardona1 over at DF for finding this... here's the link: http://slickdeals.ne...d.php?t=3633486

Just did it myself and appears to have worked.... I would take screenshots and print out to cover yourself if VZW comes back saying they won't fulfill it.

Here's mine:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah I thought it was BS too until I did it. Hopefully VZW honors the orders instead of pulling a best buy and just wiping them all out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Checked out myself with a total of $10.68 after taxes. I really hope they don't cancel these, I could use $180 worth of accessories for 95% off

·
Android Beginner
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah so far the only email I've gotten was the follow up saying its in a queue and should be processed in however many days.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Android > iOS > Windows > BBOS
103 Posts
I would stumble across this right after picking up a 30$ one from vzw... Half off but still....

Sent from my HTC ReZound using RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
272 Posts
It's not even showing the extended battery for the Rezound as an option for me
Guess they caught on.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
A couple hours ago I got an extended battery for $5, and the battery charger for $5. Question.. does the cheaper external battery charger work for the Rezound or does the one that is currently out of stock the only one compatible?

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
A couple hours ago I got an extended battery for $5, and the battery charger for $5. Question.. does the cheaper external battery charger work for the Rezound or does the one that is currently out of stock the only one compatible?
the one for the thunderbolt (aka cheaper one) will work for the rezound batteries as well.

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
Just got the bolt charger and only let me get 1 rezound standard battery. So I did it twice, ill take 2 replacement batteries for $22. Gee, I wonder if big red will sell me s-off for 44?

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Rootuser3.0 said:
Anyone get a confirmation for shipment yet? I believe they might try to Bill full price
I got a email this morning saying my order may take up to 3 days! LOL I'm going to give the crap just because if there's a error on my part I still have to pay. And I like messing with them.

·
Android Beginner
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All I've received so far, a few hours after the initial confirmation email, was this (well this is the gist of it anyway):

"Your order is currently in queue to be processed. In most cases orders are processed within 3 business days."

$100 says it's being reviewed or got caught in some internal system check...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone get a confirmation for shipment yet? I believe they might try to Bill full price
They can't do that. They can only cancel the order a la Best Buy. Once you agree to the sale, the only rights they have are to cancel the sale and refund your money or keep your money and complete the sale. That's it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts