Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Thread Cruiser
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using jt's builds since early to mid june and will never go back to touchwiz. I have an issue and was wondering if anyone else runs into this. Every so often when I get a call in there will be a loud ringing over their voice. It is definitely my phone because it happens with anyone, not just a specific person. it sounds exactly like this but it is super loud.

·
Thread Cruiser
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet. Glad I'm not the only one. I can live with it, I just call them back.

Did not know that it was a known issue. Is there like a spreadsheet that has them all listed? Perhaps one can be made. If no one else is up to it I would be glad to help.

·
Average Android
206 Posts
Have same issue every so often where my regular ringtone will play with a standard ring under it then i answer and it continues but only on my end. Even has happened with phone set to vibrate only. Not annoying enough to ruin an amazing rom (Jt's genius vgb) but agrivating nonetheless

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Guys this is "phantom ring" and has been in every build of aosp since froyo (possibly eclair). This is nothing new.

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
akellar said:
Guys this is "phantom ring" and has been in every build of aosp since froyo (possibly eclair). This is nothing new.
No, this is not "phantom ring." Phantom ring was fixed by JT in a 2.3.4 CM7 build. This is a separate, known issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.