Android OS Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
z3ro said:
It looks great, but that theme would be a battery killer on the AMOLED screened Incredibles like mine, lol. :android-smile:
Thanks! I know white uses more power but I havent seen a noticeable drop in battery life. I saw a lot of the basic gingerbread themes, red, and blue themes so I wanted to toss something new in the mix.

·
Android research before flasher
74 Posts
Please finish this one Joelz . I like it better so far. I had a bunch of bad zip messages with the other one. I've been having a lot of those lately. Think VZs tryin to tell me something ?

·
Android Apprentice
71 Posts
Just flashed the rom so far so good runs very smooth. wanted to no what would be the best way to remove apps i dont need? I was doing it with other roms threw titanium back up. Also will it hurt to use titanium back up to restor data on some of my apps i re-installed? And is it true that the app killer drains more battery and would removing it help a little. sorry for all the ?? im still a little new. thank you great work

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.