Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Developer
389 Posts

·
Idratherberiding
269 Posts
This looks great and the rosie is much more appealing than the one on the Bliss port. Is the FC on Camera due to the default of Burst Mode as in the Bliss port also?

I'll be checking this thread later today for updates. Thanks bro!

·
Idratherberiding
269 Posts
Alton(Halo2) said:
Joelz when will u release beta 1? Im loving ur ROMs!
Just be patient...asking for ETA's is no bueno

·
Android Apprentice
102 Posts
this looks soo much better than the bliss one. i was not a fan of the light grey carbon, mocha and light red color scheme they went with.

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
b00sted said:
this looks soo much better than the bliss one. i was not a fan of the light grey carbon, mocha and light red color scheme they went with.
Didn't really like the look of bliss either but its some awesome work. Can't wait to try this out

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Stock sense 3.5 is optimized for our phones too besides the resolution, right? Just like bliss 3.5?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
scutter said:
Stock sense 3.5 is optimized for our phones too besides the resolution, right? Just like bliss 3.5?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Bliss seemed to fit perfect . Ran a lot better then I thought .

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
jtheis23 said:
Didn't really like the look of bliss either but its some awesome work. Can't wait to try this out

yea same here i love the glossy look of sense more and i wasnt a fan of bliss's colors.

·
Android Beginner
310 Posts
jtheis23 said:
This gonna have the beats by dre like wildstangs says

I don't see how that will work, I am pretty sure the Beats by Dre stuff has hardware requirements. I know the Evo 3D can run the beats by dre stuff but I wouldn't hold my breath for the Droid Incredible. I hope I am wrong though!

Does this have quick launch like the bliss rom? If so, are the tabs a different color?

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Are there ever gonna be the complete quick settings in the pulldown like in sense 3.0? I noticed this in the bliss port too. Maybe the missing ones can be added in later? I loved those

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
GRZLA said:
I don't see how that will work, I am pretty sure the Beats by Dre stuff has hardware requirements. I know the Evo 3D can run the beats by dre stuff but I wouldn't hold my breath for the Droid Incredible. I hope I am wrong though!

Does this have quick launch like the bliss rom? If so, are the tabs a different color?
Wasn't sure either just seen it listed on stangs. It would be nice though

1 - 20 of 326 Posts