Android OS Forum banner
281 - 300 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I want to start off by saying I absolutely love this rom. I was wondering if there would be any way to add a lock screen for spotify with album art flow. Or perhaps just a media lock screen where I can pause right from there without doing much.

Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
Hello, I want to start off by saying I absolutely love this rom. I was wondering if there would be any way to add a lock screen for spotify with album art flow. Or perhaps just a media lock screen where I can pause right from there without doing much.

Thanks!
The lock screen in the ROM allows you to control the HTC music app. It would require SERIOUS effort in order to make a lock screen that works with spotify with album art flow, or a general media lock screen that lets you control whatever.
-------------------
kk. Here's r43.

It appears that dev-host is down, so I used MultiUpload.

Prime-3D-XL-r43.zip

Don't forget the thanks button!

·
Registered
3 Posts
excuse me but, why is the rom so heavy? I could remove it without affecting the system? because i need more space for my apps and I do not care to put the App2sd or other
and final question Why, if i am playing and change the volume, get me out of the game or the pause? It is really annoying. the other is an excellent rom and even with spanish since i'm from mexico, a great rom. Congratulations to the developer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maybe someone can help. I am using TortiseSVN. I exported with success and zipped up as update.zip.

I boot my Incredible into recovery (Power and down vol) [which is rooted with Skyraider right now] and go to apply sdcard update.zip. I get an error stating:

assert Failed: getprop(ro.product.device) == "shooter" || getprop(ro.build.product) == shooter || get prop (ro.product.board) == shooter

Error in /sdcard/update.zip (Status 7).

Installaton Aborted

Any ideas on how to resolve?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Maybe someone can help. I am using TortiseSVN. I exported with success and zipped up as update.zip.

I boot my Incredible into recovery (Power and down vol) [which is rooted with Skyraider right now] and go to apply sdcard update.zip. I get an error stating:

assert Failed: getprop(ro.product.device) == "shooter" || getprop(ro.build.product) == shooter || get prop (ro.product.board) == shooter

Error in /sdcard/update.zip (Status 7).

Installaton Aborted

Any ideas on how to resolve?
Name it something like PrimeXL.zip and put it on your sd card. Go into recovery, then select install zip from sd card. Select .zip and install that way. You aren't actually doing an update.zip. hope this helps.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok. I re-exported via Tortoise and deleted all off my SD card and copied up PrimeXL.zip. I rebooted to Recovery into ClockWorkMod Recovery 2.5.1.2 and selected 'install zip from sdcard' and then selected 'choose zip from sdcard' and selected primexl.zip and I am still getting the E: Error in /sdcard/PrimeXL.zip (Status 7). Any other ideas?

·
Registered
89 Posts
kgizzle said:
ok. I re-exported via Tortoise and deleted all off my SD card and copied up PrimeXL.zip. I rebooted to Recovery into ClockWorkMod Recovery 2.5.1.2 and selected 'install zip from sdcard' and then selected 'choose zip from sdcard' and selected primexl.zip and I am still getting the E: Error in /sdcard/PrimeXL.zip (Status 7). Any other ideas?
Try just using one of the pre-compiled zips posted on here

·
Registered
6 Posts
will do. Idumped. I just reloaded the stock Froyo from HUU and unrooted (s-on) and started all over again. Reran unrevoked and rooted and s-off'd the phone and tried to load primexl.zip from clockworkmod 2.5.1.2 and still received the Status 7 message. I will run the precomp'd and will let you all know what I find.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK IDumped. You hit the nail on the head. I downloaded the r43 zip posted above and it is loading without Status 7. So I am curious to see what I am missing as i would love to export or build my own, etc. I use WinRar to compress the Export from Tortoise. Any settings I need to change in WinRar?

·
Registered
89 Posts
kgizzle said:
hmm Looks like I spoke too soon. The ROM loaded but now it is stuck on the Android Logo screen and never boots into the OS.
Try updating your recovery through Rom manager app, yours is a little outdated. Use the flash recovery option in Rom manager app... It's up to 5.x I'm surprised your still running 2.x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Am I the only one that gets almost nightly reboots while I sleep and am obviously not touching the phone (this actually has happened with all the 3.5 roms I've tried)? It hasn't happened during the day once since I've been running joelz - only at night when it's idle. I've also been getting a lot of warning messages about the data going to sleep when the screen is off- not sure if this is normal but I haven't changed any of the default sleep settings. I can fix the nightly reboots by installing autokiller w/ agressive mode- but I'd rather not use it as it's well... agressive-- as in my apps fall out of a saved state very quickly when switching.

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Am I the only one that gets almost nightly reboots while I sleep and am obviously not touching the phone (this actually has happened with all the 3.5 roms I've tried)? It hasn't happened during the day once since I've been running joelz - only at night when it's idle. I've also been getting a lot of warning messages about the data going to sleep when the screen is off- not sure if this is normal but I haven't changed any of the default sleep settings. I can fix the nightly reboots by installing autokiller w/ agressive mode- but I'd rather not use it as it's well... agressive-- as in my apps fall out of a saved state very quickly when switching.
In power in settings. Turn off automatic sleep I think its called. Sorry buy not sure exactly what its called since I'm on stock. Bought a rezound so I don't play with my incredible as much

sent from my sexy Slcd Droid Incredible. not dinc or D-inc that just sounds stupid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks- I guess I'll give that a shot. Is there any major battery hit there by turning sleep off? Also- do you think that setting has anything to do w/ the idle reboots?

281 - 300 of 326 Posts