Android OS Forum banner
301 - 320 of 326 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Thanks- I guess I'll give that a shot. Is there any major battery hit there by turning sleep off? Also- do you think that setting has anything to do w/ the idle reboots?
No major battery decrease and I'm pretty sure that's why it reboots at night when its idle. I could be wrong though

sent from my sexy Slcd Droid Incredible. not dinc or D-inc that just sounds stupid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alrighty then- There were three settings. Automatic, manual, and never.. I set it to never.. Will give it a go and report back in a couple days. Thanks again

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to say I love this ROM, its a little laggy at times, but the 3.5 sense is incredible and I am currently on 27 hours on one charge with a phone and battery that is 2 years old Im blown away.

·
Average Android
85 Posts
I just wanted to say I love this ROM, its a little laggy at times, but the 3.5 sense is incredible and I am currently on 27 hours on one charge with a phone and battery that is 2 years old Im blown away.
That is incredible (no pun intended) is that just downloaded and flashed or did you flash a new kernel or anything? Trying it out now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alrighty then- There were three settings. Automatic, manual, and never.. I set it to never.. Will give it a go and report back in a couple days. Thanks again
Well- two nights in a row w/ no night time idle reboots- thanks for the tip! I'm surprised this isn't on a sticky somewhere as these dang reboots have followed me from 3.5 rom to 3.5 rom.. Every last one of em- turns out it seems be related to that sleep setting which is set to automatic by default. Seen several people discussing similar reboots in other forums as well (with no success of fixing them)- oh well- I appear to be all fixed up now.

·
Carbon / Miui.us Developer
690 Posts
rom looks nice and id love to try but when installing i just bootloop on the android screen... im new to the incredible but have been doing things for the d2 for a while any ideas why its looping? i did wipe cach/data/davlik any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love this ROM but ive been having two problems: some of the fonts cause my phone to reboot and then boot loop after loading. and sometimes the pictures i take with the camera dont show up in the gallery, but there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason. Did full wipe prior to install

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is incredible (no pun intended) is that just downloaded and flashed or did you flash a new kernel or anything? Trying it out now!
I have been running custom ROM's for a while, but have not messed around with new kernels so all i did was a full wipe and install and the ROM has been running great. The only things I have ran into is a little laggyness and I have the phone set so the 3G turns off while its asleep and sometimes the 3G gets stuck when it tries turning back on and I have to reboot the phone to get the 3G to start again, but that rarely happens.

·
Average Android
85 Posts
I really would like to try it but I got stuck at the white HTC Incredible screen for about 15 minutes then just did a battery pull and restored a back up. Any ideas?

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Well- two nights in a row w/ no night time idle reboots- thanks for the tip! I'm surprised this isn't on a sticky somewhere as these dang reboots have followed me from 3.5 rom to 3.5 rom.. Every last one of em- turns out it seems be related to that sleep setting which is set to automatic by default. Seen several people discussing similar reboots in other forums as well (with no success of fixing them)- oh well- I appear to be all fixed up now.
Good. Glad I could help

sent from my sexy HTC Rezound. I be rocking them beats

·
Registered
7 Posts
The lock screen in the ROM allows you to control the HTC music app. It would require SERIOUS effort in order to make a lock screen that works with spotify with album art flow, or a general media lock screen that lets you control whatever.
-------------------
kk. Here's r43.

It appears that dev-host is down, so I used MultiUpload.

Prime-3D-XL-r43.zip

Don't forget the thanks button!
Found this new version posted. Currently using r24 so what fixes since then?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally got my Dinc rooted and downgraded to be able to flash custom ROM's and thought this one looked like a good start.

Although, I have tried flashing several times, the phone won't boot. It get's to the "Android" screen, and just stays there. What do I need to do? I must be missing something.

What radio's are compatible with this ROM, are there any limitations? Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know where Joelz has been lately, but I just want to let everyone know I will be donating something to the cause...this is an outstanding ROM!! It is super smooth and fast, it is the first and only ROM I have flashed after my root because it is the only one I need!! I wanted a stable 3.5 Sense ROM with Beats Audio, wi-fi tethering and HDMI mirroring and this rom delivers with no problems!! I love it!! I have a question about the revisions...is there a quick way to update to the latest revision in the tweaks? Just want to be ready in case 4G is enabled soon...also, is there any way to get the Sprint TV app on this rom? Thanks to everyone involved in such a great rom, you've made my EVO 4G the envy of many of my friends more than a year after I purchased it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i dont think the hardware is capable of 4g. 4g also has a sim card in all the verizon phones that iv seen, i know its cdma but it also has a sim card for some reason.

301 - 320 of 326 Posts