Android OS Forum banner
321 - 326 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey so I removed the last rom I had on my phone (Skyraider). Full factory wipe and then installed this rom r43 to my HTC Incredible and for the most part it works pretty well. Pretty snappy and relatively smooth and so far everything works right except for outgoing calls. I can receive calls (I tested this by having my girlfriend call me). But when I send outgoing calls there is no ring. I tried doing *228 a couple of times and it didn't work.

Edit: Well I can call my girlfriend and it rings. But I cannot call anyone else. I went down my friends list and the only time the phone rang was when I called her. Every other time it said the network was busy.

Edit again: I just tried calling her and it stopped working and texting does work

·
Registered
3 Posts
Uhh...it's an Evo 4g...the first 4g phone...it has 4g enabled as part of its stock rom and CM and other roms do have 4g, so as I said, I just want to be ready when this rom gets it working...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Uhh...it's an Evo 4g...the first 4g phone...it has 4g enabled as part of its stock rom and CM and other roms do have 4g, so as I said, I just want to be ready when this rom gets it working...
This is a ROM port for the Incredible, which does NOT have 4g. I'm amazed it runs fine on your evo, but don't hold your breath on getting working 4g as then the ROM would no longer work on the Incredible. CM is a project, not a ROM. The Evo ROM from the CM project might have 4g support, but I don't think a 3g phone ROM can or will have working 4g. I'm also fairly certain the phone this is ported from is not 4g, so that makes it even less likely.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey so I removed the last rom I had on my phone (Skyraider). Full factory wipe and then installed this rom r43 to my HTC Incredible and for the most part it works pretty well. Pretty snappy and relatively smooth and so far everything works right except for outgoing calls. I can receive calls (I tested this by having my girlfriend call me). But when I send outgoing calls there is no ring. I tried doing *228 a couple of times and it didn't work.

Edit: Well I can call my girlfriend and it rings. But I cannot call anyone else. I went down my friends list and the only time the phone rang was when I called her. Every other time it said the network was busy.

Edit again: I just tried calling her and it stopped working and texting does work
Had The same problem. Turns out that with the Sense 3.5 the dialer can not deal with international prefixes (like +1 for the US or +44 for UK). Delete the prefix and it should work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Why would you run a ROM made for a different phone your EVO? That makes no sense. [no pun intended]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I realize this ROM is old but does anybody have a link where to get the r55 or r56 .zip file? It would be the best thing ever because I really loved this ROM and I want the actually some what up to date version

321 - 326 of 326 Posts