Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 326 Posts

·
Idratherberiding
269 Posts
dodgersrgood said:
Are there ever gonna be the complete quick settings in the pulldown like in sense 3.0? I noticed this in the bliss port too. Maybe the missing ones can be added in later? I loved those
For the time being probably not but once this ROMS becomes stable I am sure it will be added.

I miss those toggles also and find them extremely useful.

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Running great so far. Good $h!t. Just need some WiFi now, then ill be good.lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
jtheis23 said:
Running great so far. Good $h!t. Just need some WiFi now, then ill be good.lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Have you tried Tiny's kernel with this? It's fixed wifi and beats audio on WD's rom.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
I know this is in beta but i got some more issues i found : music player blows (no bass at all, crackles occasionally) , wont let me add any widgets because they don't load, htc hub doesnt work/ connect, there is a weird app in the drawer called cs engine ui, obviously beats doesnt work even with my beats headphones and thats it. If anyone wants to confirm these, it would be great so i know it isnt just me.

Edit: tinys kernel fixed music along with fix permissions, widgets load after reboots. Still no htc hub, it doesn't connect to server

·
TeamBatCat
135 Posts
I am running Tiny's kernel with this and all is well so far. Still get an error with the wifi when I attempted to enable it, but I am not complaining. This ROM is amazing and I have no doubt it is only going to get better.

·
Average Android
85 Posts
So if you flash Tiny's kernel is the only thing not working the wifi? If so were can I get Tiny's kernel and do I flash after flashing the rom? Sorry I'm a little new to this still and thanks advance. Also sorry for nagging but how is the battery life on this ROM?

·
Android research before flasher
74 Posts
Does this one have TV out ? I really like Ace because I can still watch my videos in my truck on an awesome Rom.

·
TeamBatCat
135 Posts
Skidoo03 said:
So if you flash Tiny's kernel is the only thing not working the wifi? If so were can I get Tiny's kernel and do I flash after flashing the rom? Sorry I'm a little new to this still and thanks advance. Also sorry for nagging but how is the battery life on this ROM?
http://www.incredikernel.com/?page_id=10

I am still having the issues stated by Joelz even after flashing the gingertiny kernal. I am just patiently waiting for the fixes to be put in place. :)

·
Developer
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Changelog
Updated To Capys New Base
Added Tweaks In Settings> [Thanks Romanbb And RCMIX Team]
Added Tv-out
added screen calibrate
Super Optimized
Super Fast
Added Quick launch widget [WIP][Thanks Capychimp]

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Does htc hub work with the upcoming update? Also, no offense but coming soon does not mean coming today, so don't expect an update today. But u know, anything is possible.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 326 Posts