Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
sixty5low said:
Has anyone else tried going into recovery? I have tried several times and phone just restarts.......
I was just about to come on here and post the same thing, it does the same for me. I just downloaded "Quick Boot" from the market for the time being.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
sixty5low said:
Has anyone else tried going into recovery? I have tried several times and phone just restarts.......
me aswell and also when i goto "shut down" it just reboots. im also having an error with gmail FCing but that may be my fault when i did a full restore with titanium.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I have the same issue with the power menu, no matter what I select: Power Off, reboot-recovery, etc it just seems to quick reboot. This also happened to me when using Synergy based off of 2.3.4... Im thinking it's a 2.3.4 issue since this issue never happened when I was on 2.3.3 based ROMs.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Joel - another question: in your 2.3.3 ROM you had the mod "Removed Password/Lock For Exchange Accounts In Mail.apk". I don't know if it works in 2.3.4, but is that something you'll be looking into adding to your current ROM? Thanks!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.