Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
@joelz is the kernel in this releases the RCMIX or stock? over/underclocking avail? just wondering.... love the product you have created for us :)

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
sixty5low said:
Has anyone else tried going into recovery? I have tried several times and phone just restarts.......
I was just about to come on here and post the same thing, it does the same for me. I just downloaded "Quick Boot" from the market for the time being.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I made sure to revert to the stock Kernel before flashing this ROM, just in case. Joelz, are you planning on bringing the extra Quick Settings back by default, or will that be a stand alone mod?

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
sixty5low said:
Has anyone else tried going into recovery? I have tried several times and phone just restarts.......
me aswell and also when i goto "shut down" it just reboots. im also having an error with gmail FCing but that may be my fault when i did a full restore with titanium.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
"_epic said:
I was just about to come on here and post the same thing, it does the same for me. I just downloaded "Quick Boot" from the market for the time being.
Thanks, forgot about quick boot!

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I have the same issue with the power menu, no matter what I select: Power Off, reboot-recovery, etc it just seems to quick reboot. This also happened to me when using Synergy based off of 2.3.4... Im thinking it's a 2.3.4 issue since this issue never happened when I was on 2.3.3 based ROMs.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Joel - another question: in your 2.3.3 ROM you had the mod "Removed Password/Lock For Exchange Accounts In Mail.apk". I don't know if it works in 2.3.4, but is that something you'll be looking into adding to your current ROM? Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Hey Joelz,
Saw earlier that you thought that 3d was a gimmick and don't really use it. Have you tried watching Avatar 3d on it? Pretty cool..

Sent from my E3D.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Hey Joelz is this rom the same as the Shooter Rewind and if so is this the rom you mention on the thread over the INC forum, rom which had 500 free ram????

·
Developer
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
nah this isnt that rom i was experimenting with some things still very beta but once i get it perfect ill post it and yea this is the same as shooter rewind

·
Android Apprentice
17 Posts
Ok I'm a lil confused. So is this v.1 or v0.9? Because your link on the first page says v0.9 but when I go to download it, it says it's v1.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts