Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Loving battery life melvin but I'm dying for that battery percentage mod, I hate not knowing how much juice I have left lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Melvin your ROM is pretty nice, you always manage to top off all the Roms with your work, good going.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can we get miui camera on to this ROM to record and snap images while on important phone calls?

I have the miui cam installed on my telus phone, it seems to work well. Not sure about talking on the phone and taking pictures at the same time..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Loving battery life melvin but I'm dying for that battery percentage mod, I hate not knowing how much juice I have left lol

Hehe
, couldnt make it last night, a lot of work. But ill take 10 minutes tonight and make it. Promise it bro.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Melvin your ROM is pretty nice, you always manage to top off all the Roms with your work, good going.

Im not satisfied with the ROM still, the small things like cam fcing on some ppl came last day
. Ill fix some stuff like small lag while scrolling and some other things :).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
How do i under volt all at the same time? And whats the lowest i can uv?

Just try. Search for some apps or ask the users because i dont UV on the device so i can test the batt life without any change.

41 - 60 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.