Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
been running this rom since this morning. i agree it feels smoother than other builds i have tried (bigxie, oics, vhgomez, aopk, crossbones, probably another one or two). even with its stock launcher the home screens and app drawer (after removing widgets of course) respond smoothly, and this is the first rom i haven't noticed a stuttering refresh-like effect when scrolling quickly through menus. little hiccups like that really bother me, and i'm pleased to say it's a rare ocurrance.

got a strange bug to report, though. i'm using eugene's speedy 7 kernel with live oc 110, 110 max/200 min with conservative governor and cfq scheduler. basically, my colors wonked out. i am using voodoo gamma hack, but resetting it to stock didn't help. i was changing wallpapers around and noticed that the blue bar at the top of the wallpaper menu that appears when you long-press the home screen was a grainy red. everything else looked completely normal. later i noticed that my homescreen would persist for a second before converting to blacn when opening the app drawer. then checking a text i noticed that my messaging was tinted green, and checking the browser brought up a bright pink hue.

really strange, no? only the windows of the apps were messed up, the header and status bar looked normal. anyway, a reboot fixed it.

really loving this rom, i'll definitely be keeping up with it. one thing i would LOVE to see added is the option for changing rotation delay from aokp. but i can definitely do without :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts