Android OS Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Average Android
Joined
·
128 Posts
SCDroid said:
How is the 4G on this rom? i've tried CM7 and OMFGB but both 4G drops a lot and i keep going back to BAMF bc the 4G NEVER disconnects but i'd like to have the AOSP look and better battery life.
My 4G is always connected. I guess it all depends on your 4G coverage:android-smile:
 

·
Android Aficionado
Joined
·
412 Posts
Stetsonaw said:
Yeah, saw that, which is the actual fix, was just wondering about the other stuff, lol.
Just wished it fixed cellular (coarse) location for me, as I don't need or want to burn battery on GPS unless I need fine location for maps/navigation. Coarse location is good enough for my weather widget, but it has me 3 states away usually unless I am using a Google app.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
26 Posts
Running Thunderbread v2.2 with UrBAn Theme. MR2 (OTA), kernel that came with it.

Here is my problem: I am GETTING 4G. Or at least the 4G icon. Am in an area that supposedly does not have 4G. One town over does have it and I do show it when in that town but last
night my icon started showing at home. Switching back and forth with my wireless and 4G. Did a check on the Verizon site and they way I don't have it yet.

Here is my question: Do you think this is real? Are there instances of false readings? I was not expecting this and have done no research on 4G. Should I use 4G or wireless at home?

Thanks for your help.
 

·
teh Jax
Joined
·
2,677 Posts
marsha12151 said:
Running Thunderbread v2.2 with UrBAn Theme. MR2 (OTA), kernel that came with it.

Here is my problem: I am GETTING 4G. Or at least the 4G icon. Am in an area that supposedly does not have 4G. One town over does have it and I do show it when in that town but last
night my icon started showing at home. Switching back and forth with my wireless and 4G. Did a check on the Verizon site and they way I don't have it yet.

Here is my question: Do you think this is real? Are there instances of false readings? I was not expecting this and have done no research on 4G. Should I use 4G or wireless at home?

Thanks for your help.
They could be testing it. I first received 4g about 3 months before it was permanently turned on.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
 

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
Joined
·
912 Posts
marsha12151 said:
Here is my question: Do you think this is real? Are there instances of false readings? I was not expecting this and have done no research on 4G. Should I use 4G or wireless at home?Thanks for your help.
Best bet, Run a speedtest, that'll tell you if it's real or not.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
301 Posts
This rom is Awesome and love the pre themeing that was done. Except bootanimation but that took 2 sec to change.

all aosp roms show less bars correct cause i seem to have about a bar or 2 less with this rom.
 

·
Android Beastial
Joined
·
84 Posts
bL33d said:
This rom is Awesome and love the pre themeing that was done. Except bootanimation but that took 2 sec to change.

all aosp roms show less bars correct cause i seem to have about a bar or 2 less with this rom.
what bootanimation are you using? got any links to some clean looking ones? i'm not a fan of any that are in the settings
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
2 Posts
First off, this ROM rocks.

But I noticed that I can't preview ringtones or notification tones. I have to pick a new one and reboot to hear it.

Also, is there any way to trim down the near constant notification without losing all of them? For example, I get a tone when the KB amount increases when downloading

Thanks.
 

·
Bad Mother ****er
Joined
·
378 Posts
"GeneralMayhem said:
First off, this ROM rocks.

But I noticed that I can't preview ringtones or notification tones. I have to pick a new one and reboot to hear it.

Also, is there any way to trim down the near constant notification without losing all of them? For example, I get a tone when the KB amount increases when downloading

Thanks.
Very weird. I don't have either of those issues at all.
 
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Top