Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 519 Posts

·
Average Android
446 Posts
Damn I Have to go back to work tomorrow. Maybe ill find some time to try this out this weekend. Finally all the ROM's we've been missing out on are here :)

·
Trenton
268 Posts
awesome I think I'm going to finally try out another ROM since CM4DX....THANKS!

Happy birthday :D

·
Average Android
112 Posts
This rom seems pretty hype! I like what I am seeing in the changelog and I can't wait until I get home to try this out! I'm currently at target with the family so I'm counting seconds!

Thanks for your contribution to the droidx community liquid and happy birthday!

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
I may have to get off Liberty v9 and give this one a try. Should I sbf to froyo or use the AIO for CM7 and then flash this rom on top ?? I'm going to be very curious about battery life !! Looks like some great work.....

DB

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
So far I'm liking this, everything seems to be working quite well. Only issue so far is that it seems like the hard key presses don't always take the first time, like with CM7. 2hrs 46min in from initial boot and its showing 85% battery, and that is with moderate use from me setting it up, few texts, etc. So far so good. Phone idle and cell standby showing 6% & 5%, respectively.

·
Average Android
112 Posts
Is it just for the rom, or was there an update for the market? The market on this rom looks amazing! My battery life is better. I left my phone unplugged lastnight while I slept and its still at 90%. It was 98% when I went to sleep and that was 6 hours ago. It would have gone down at least 10 -15% with cm.

Everything seems to be working a-okay! Can I use cm themes for the theme Chooser?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
nars said:
Is it just for the rom, or was there an update for the market? The market on this rom looks amazing! My battery life is better. I left my phone unplugged lastnight while I slept and its still at 90%. It was 98% when I went to sleep and that was 6 hours ago. It would have gone down at least 10 -15% with cm.

Everything seems to be working a-okay! Can I use cm themes for the theme Chooser?
That is the newest version of the market so yes to market update. And the cm7 themes should work just fine.

Sent from my Droid 2 using Tapatalk

G

·
JSM9872 said:
That is the newest version of the market so yes to market update. And the cm7 themes should work just fine.

Sent from my Droid 2 using Tapatalk
Yeah, the market included in this ROM is a themed version of Market 2.3.6 (the latest one before the new leaked one). To the previous poster, you can actually run any themed Market you want on any ROM. It's as easy as pulling the Vending.apk file out of any ROM and copying it over the Vending.apk file in /system/app. Just make sure there isn't one in /data/app (starts with com.***) and you're good to go. Oh, and set permissions after you push the file of course.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
swiftmazda said:
Yeah, the market included in this ROM is a themed version of Market 2.3.6 (the latest one before the new leaked one).
This ROM actually comes pre-loaded with the new leaked version, 3.0.26.

1 - 20 of 519 Posts