LGS v1.6 MAINDL =>
DOWNLOAD NOW

LGS v1.6 MIRROR =>
DOWNLOAD NOW

MR2 OTA RADIO => DOWNLOAD NOW

COME SUPPORT US

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
IRC.FREENODE.NET CHANNEL NAME ##LIQUID

PLEASE DONATE TO LIQUID => CLICK TO DONATE!!!
DONATE TO MY
LIQUIDZGRL => CLICK TO DONATE!!!
PLEASE DONATE TO
IMOSEYON => CLICK TO DONATE!!!

PLEASE DONATE TO RAZIEL23X => CLICK TO DONATE!!!
PLEASE DONATE TO CIRCSMONKY => CLICK TO DONATE!!!

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

·
Android Apprentice
235 Posts
m4lmx said:
Newbie here...what do you mean when you say "reserved"? I've been seeing that a lot! Thanks...
They usually put in reserved when they are going to add more information, and or themes stuff like that. :) Also I've been running this rom for 3 days and it's amazingly smooth, and has good battery life :)

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Need a bit of help, coming from stock rooted, running official mr2 radio, I downloaded this rom,md5 was right, wiped data, cache blah blah blah installed everything booted up just fine, rom from what I could tell worked just fine with the exception of I had no wireless signal, far as my phone was concerned it was on the moon. Any suggestions, Ideas?

·
Android Apprentice
235 Posts
Retribution said:
Need a bit of help, coming from stock rooted, running official mr2 radio, I downloaded this rom,md5 was right, wiped data, cache blah blah blah installed everything booted up just fine, rom from what I could tell worked just fine with the exception of I had no wireless signal, far as my phone was concerned it was on the moon. Any suggestions, Ideas?
I'd say first reboot, and if you still don't get anything just wipe everything at least 3 times. Then reflash the rom, or reboot and see if wiping everything after fixed it. (I'd say reflash) If those two don't fix it just flash the latest mr2 radio you can find.

·
Supporting Member
74 Posts
Couple questions:

Does anyone have Tether working?
Does anyone have the verizon hotpsot app apk?

Tether does not seem to work on this ROM

Update:

I tried to install this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1153942 and the phone still freezes when you turn on the hot spot feature. I was able to use the Open Garden Wifi Tethering App which worked.

3rd party tether apps always seem to have slower speeds than the verizon one. Does anyone have one that is as fast?

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Love this ROM so far. For some reason, my texts are all showing that they're coming in 1 hour after they really do. (ie, an sms shows up at 2:32, but the time in the messaging app (stock and handcent) says 3:32) Any ideas?

·
Supporting Member
74 Posts
Atook said:
Love this ROM so far. For some reason, my texts are all showing that they're coming in 1 hour after they really do. (ie, an sms shows up at 2:32, but the time in the messaging app (stock and handcent) says 3:32) Any ideas?
I am not experiancing this with the stock MMS. My texts seem to be working without any delay. I tested with my wife and they were almost instant with the correct time.

Maybe try fix permissions and clear devlik. I did have to do fix permissions to solve a couple quirky things then smooth going from there. I used the liquid tools app for both devlik and permissions.

·
Android Lover
202 Posts
Does this rom have the same gingerbread base as gingeritis 1.2 rom? If so, have the random shutdowns been fixed at all?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt running Gingeritis 1.2 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Lover
202 Posts
"Breezer23 said:
According to the changelog it is based off the new leak. I haven't experienced any reboots.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Awesome, lets just hope that this rom flies like gingeritis.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt running Gingeritis 1.2 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
235 Posts
I have been getting nothing but amazing battery life in liquids gingersense roms. Its crazy I keep making it past 15 to 17 hours with stock battery and 4g on.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
Boostjunky said:
Far right Rosie button is not remappable? I guess it wouldn't be a huge surprise. Don't think I've stumbled across a ROM that had the 3d carousel AND a remappable rosie, yet.
I have both, but running Das BAMF sense 3.0 RC 4.9.

Sent from my BAMF'd Thunderbolt via Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts