Android OS Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
lonewolf1972 said:
Hi, are you updating this rom, or should I check out other roms?
Honestly, sorry but not 100% sure yet. I am hoping to but currently aside of my day job the little free time I have when I'm not spending it with my son has been with focus on another development project I am working on... stay tuned I hope to release that ROM shortly which will also be for thunderbolt but will be based off gingerbread. I hope it will exceed some of what this Rom release has had to offer. After that release, I am hoping to try to get a possible update or 2 out for this ROM but at this present moment I simply do not have time to release and develop more than 1 Rom at a time while also multitasking to make bootanimations work with my team and work a full time job while also being a mother and a homemaker too. I wish that I could split myself into like 10 clones of myself sometimes as there is never enough time in a day for me to accomplish everything that I.must and would like too but I will do my best to try to keep up with the current requests that come in and try to keep putting out fresh and awesome releases to the public as much as I am able. I appreciate everyone's support loyalty and understanding ont his. :)

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am moving a little slowly but still planning on a new rom in the future hopefully sometime soon though I do not think I will be updating froyo this could change but at this time i will say i probably will not and will be moving on to only gingerbread as it seems most ppl have little interest in froyo anymore please correct me if i am wrong and lonewolf what kind of eye candy exactly were u hoping for as it is something i can consider in my next rom ?

·
Android Apprentice
53 Posts
I hope you update froyo to newest radio, also the eye candy I want and is using now is dark horse theme...I still am using froyo and is very happy with it!! Ty and have a nice day!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts