High Priority Known Issues
- Consider this a beta quality build!
- ROM now boots to fastboot after install to auto install kernel. Just press power when you get to fastboot and the install will begin. No longer need a PC to install.
Low Priority Known Issues
- Exchange not working! This is being researched. All other emails are working fine.
- MMS Receive but not send! This is being researched.
How to install
- The initial set up screen is glitchy! You will need to bypass it by pressing home 3 or so times!
- Cant get to Camera from Lockscreen
- Status bar will FC on each reboot but comes back immediately
- Dock Mode distorts lock screen
- Minor blure flicker every once in a while. Very minor and not very frequent. May be driver related
- Text in Status bar will go blurry for a microsecond then catch up. I think its related to the issue above... Very very minor.
- Battery doesnt seem to be charging but it is. When you reboot the battery status updates correctly.
- Data Arrows do not work. Data worksfine... Just the indicator arrows are broke.
- You have to unlock the screen to answer a call. This is my all time favorite! Consider this a feature to avoid pocket answering
Huge thanks to
- Place ROM on SD Card
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe all data / Factory reset - Do not restore anything from back up. Do not ask in the thread if you can. You will be referred back to here!
- Flash ROM
- ROM will boot to fastboot when installation is complete
- Press Power to install the kernel / boot.img