Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
Hey nitsuj17 I'm wanting to theme your new upcoming release just wondering is the framework complete enough to get a test/ beta copy so I can get started or will I have to wait til official release ;)

·
Android Apprentice
160 Posts
"Usetheschwartz said:
I'm seeing an odd issue - Any phone call lasting longer than 10 minutes, the phone reboots at almost exactly the 10 minute mark. Seeing this on both the 10/10 and 10/12 TKSGB kernels with stock settings in Voltage Control.

I'm going to try clearing data for the Phone app and see if that fixes anything. Any other thoughts?
Still may be a voltage issue. That kernel is uv a little already. Maybe using another voodoo kernel will help.

My phone never liked any uv on froyo. I could only run 400-600 uv -50 on froyo. Everything else had to stay normal. My wife's, I could not uv or oc at all or it would lock up in froyo.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
jbr05ki said:
Gonna jump out the pool for a bit and get resurrected. Thanks fuu!

UPDATE:
My screen looks like it's missing some stuff.
View attachment 6567
Yeah, I seem to be missing some icons from the quick launch bar and it isn't letting me edit it...i'm stuck with just the Applications shortcut. wanted to give tw4 a shot, guess i'll stick to launcherpro until i figure this out. hehe

thanks for this release, guys!! so far, it's awesome!

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
nitsuj17 said:
Go into app drawer hit soft menu key

Put app drawer in customizable grid

then edit...and u can drag apps into dockbar
and i'mmmmmmm dumb, haha

thanks nitsuj

i am also nitsuj

·
Android Babies
311 Posts
Loving the ROM and can't wait to give a more thorough look.

-Would it be possible to add support to download the My Verizon through the Market?
-Is Voodoo (Sound) planned?

As always TSM gives me reasons to appreciate my phone!

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
AuroEdge said:
Loving the ROM and can't wait to give a more thorough look.

Would it be possible to add support to download the My Verizon through the Market?
not at the present time...ive tried to screw with the build.prop on this and eh09 and cant get it to go...if anyone on ed05 can pull the missing apks, ill post them

if not ill flash edo5 on friday and do it myself

41 - 60 of 186 Posts