CleanROM Developer
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock rooted, de-odexed apps.

• Root works fine!
  • ADB as root!
  • init.d Support!
  • Busybox!
  • Zip aligned APPS! Not framework as I think the tools will need to be updated...
  • All apps updated as of 11/14/2012!
  • MD5: BE4B1AFD279C329680D096028AF7B406

Download HERE

Please hit Thanks :highfive:​

·
Android Beginner
65 Posts
Is 4.2 having a media streaming issue in general? Is as if I'm getting a buffering break on local music streamed to my head unit in my car. Auxiliary playback via cable is seamless.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
81 Posts
Charging extremely slowly. Also is quite a bit more sluggish than I'm used to. Never heard so much audio skipping or seen jelly bean struggle so much with the back button.
How did you install? What ROM were you on? Did you wipe data or only caches. A lot of people are reporting sluggish behavior when they use the new multi user feature.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using RootzWiki

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Simon, I'm having the same issues. Which is weird because Scott's Roms are usually smooth as butter. Hoping it's just the kernel. Anyways thanks for the badass ROM Scott!

·
CleanROM Developer
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Simon, I'm having the same issues. Which is weird because Scott's Roms are usually smooth as butter. Hoping it's just the kernel. Anyways thanks for the badass ROM Scott!

1. This is a pure stock ROM. I have no tweaksin it at all.
2. You are the first two people out of over 4,000 downloads in 72 hours that have said this.

This is by far the smoothest iteration of Android I have EVER experienced. And oddly enough, it fixed my speaker pop!!!

·
Android Apprentice
81 Posts
Yeah, I'm going to download it again and reflash. But yeah I know how smooth it should be, it is probably just a bad DL. Thanks again Scott.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Running smooth here but not particularly snappy. But the response is not laggy at all if that makes sense.

Installing leankernel .06 added a little bit of speed. I want to make it very clear I'm not trying to say this ROM is slow or laggy. I was CleanROM and leankernel .05 at 1.5Ghz OC. So I'm not surprised it doesn't seem hair on fire fast to me.

·
Android Apprentice
81 Posts
I ended up downloading and installing again and now it's smoothed out. I'm tempted to install lean as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
So far zero issues. Really my only issue at all is Swype is slow to come up but that was happening before the kernel flash. But it's not so slow I can't live with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts