Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
this is a port of http://rootzwiki.com...arty-V1.2-2.3.5

I used OMGB as a base to port this since its essentially straight aosp and there is no reason to reinvent the wheel.

So thanks to t3hh4xx0r

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for bad that things that happen as a result of flashing this.

Features:
-Various statusbar options
-7 lockscreens and options (Unlock Rings, Rotary, Sliding tab, 4 Tab, Honeycomb style, Rotary Rev, and Lense)
-CM power widgets
-Selectable phone answer windows (rotary, rings, or sliding tab)
-TSM Parts
-MIUI Battery Bar
-Lockscreen Weather
-Hold HOME on Lockscreen for Torch
-Hide Browser Zoom controls

Please provide logcats if you encounter any issues.

[Hide=1.6.1]
-MMS sending & receiving with wifi on fixed.
-Settings > About Phone force close fixed. (See SettingsFix.zip below)[/Hide]

[Hide=1.6]
-added options for Screen on/off animation to TSM Parts
-Multiselect options for Brightness/Sound powerwidgets
-Tethering fixed
-Email fixed (Works for me anyway)
-CM FIleManager added to build
-Option to change VM Heap size added to tsmparts. (upping the heap can help with softboots if you are getting them)[/Hide]

[Hide=1.5]
-2.3.7 merge
- Missed Event Notifs (settings in TSMParts->Lockscreens->Widgets)
- HoneyComb Lockscreen updated (now includes vibrate)
-update kernel from CM that includes data arrows fix and compass fix.[/hide]

[Hide=1.4.1]
-Reformated the lockscreen weather
-Option for "Hold HOME in lockscreen for Torch"
-Statusbar Clock location (Right, Center, and LEFT!)
-Unlock Rings (Both call and lockscreen) from CM
-SGS style music widget for lockscreens
-fixed bug in Lense and rotary lock having to do with the "unlock down" option
-Added change phone volume while screen off -UNTESTED
-fixed honeycomb lockscreen formatting with weather/info[/hide]

[Hide=1.3.1]-Added cmscreenshot
-added cm pacman app for downloading gapps from market
- App Widget Picker implementation
- Long Press Back to Kill Foreground App (under Settings>Applications>Development)
-Home screen looping added to Launcher[/Hide]

[hide=1.3]-Added Rotary Rev phone answer type
-Lockscreen Text Alignment (battery and alarm icons don't move even tho the text will)
-TSM Boot Animation - Thanks Jaekar!
-Customizable "Recent Apps Dialog" (4,8,12, or 16 via TSMParts ->OverallUI)
-Lockscreen Weather Widget (courtesy of the SGS2, written into java and heavily modified by Sbrissen :) ) Change settings at TSMParts -> Lockscreen Settings -> Widget/Text Options
-Now using a slightly modified version of OMFGB Camera
-Various other fixes[/hide]

[hide=1.2]Initial Port[/Hide]

[Head]Credits and thanks[/Head]
Sbrissen - Donate to him
t3hh4xx0r team - Donate to them
Cyanogenmod Donate to them
Squash/Times_Infinity - he helped with and throughout the port
Nitsuj17 - for General Douchebaggery
The rest of TSM
Testers

[Head]Links[/Head]
TSMPoolParty 1.6.1
Gapps
SettingsFix

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Just downloaded and had to swap back to skyraider. I can not get mms to go through. I have tried resetting APN, trying different messaging apps and nothing works. Just continuously downloads.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zax10 said:
Just downloaded and had to swap back to skyraider. I can not get mms to go through. I have tried resetting APN, trying different messaging apps and nothing works. Just continuously downloads.
can you get a logcat? I have received and sent a few mms today and had no issue

·
Supporting Member
270 Posts
I just installed this. MMS can be sent and received.

The Honeycomb lockscreen is kickass

·
Bad Influence
245 Posts
I flashed GAPPS, but the only one that installed was Talk. I tried twice, the GAPPS file I used worked with CM7. I know they can be downloaded in market, I just thought it was kind of strange. I went back to my CM7 backup for tonight. I have to get some sleep and don't feel like finding all my apps.

The ROM is smooth though. I'll install it again over the weekend.

·
Lurker
91 Posts
"JAS_21 said:
I flashed GAPPS, but the only one that installed was Talk. I tried twice, the GAPPS file I used worked with CM7. I know they can be downloaded in market, I just thought it was kind of strange. I went back to my CM7 backup for tonight. I have to get some sleep and don't feel like finding all my apps.

Might wanna try a gapps for omgb. Remember the gapps thing for cyanogen gives you an installer prompt where you pick which Google apps to download from the market.

·
Bad Influence
245 Posts
franklin270h said:
Might wanna try a gapps for omgb. Remember the gapps thing for cyanogen gives you an installer prompt where you pick which Google apps to download from the market.
The GAPPS link in this thread is the same one for CM7. The link takes you to Goo-inside.me which is the same place you download for Cyanogenmod. I tried the 20110613 file, and the 20110828 file with new GTalk. Both had same result.

·
Supporting Member
270 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JAS_21 said:

Cm has the pacman app that takes you to the market to install all your google apps that are on the market. Personally I have those type of apps backed up with Titanium Backup and I run that after a new install. If there is demand I can make a gapps with all the market gapps in it.

Updated it to 1.3

·
Android Apprentice
90 Posts
So far this running great for me. Seems silly, but I was holding off on trying this ROM because it didn't mention that it was compatible with theme chooser. I was presently surprised that it is. One question, is there any way to make it vibrate on call connect and hang up? I hated that feature on CM when I first tried, and now that I have gotten used to it, it bothers me that it doesn't. Either way, great ROM, Thanks!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cckeeler said:
So far this running great for me. Seems silly, but I was holding off on trying this ROM because it didn't mention that it was compatible with theme chooser. I was presently surprised that it is. One question, is there any way to make it vibrate on call connect and hang up? I hated that feature on CM when I first tried, and now that I have gotten used to it, it bothers me that it doesn't. Either way, great ROM, Thanks!
I havent looked adding that feature at all but Im not sure if sbrissen plans on it. As of right now I dont see it getting added in the near future but I never know what all sbrissen has up his sleeve.

I may take a look at adding it down the road but as of right now there are a bunch of other things I need to fix/implement first.

·
Android Apprentice
90 Posts
"OMJ said:
I havent looked adding that feature at all but Im not sure if sbrissen plans on it. As of right now I dont see it getting added in the near future but I never know what all sbrissen has up his sleeve.

I may take a look at adding it down the road but as of right now there are a bunch of other things I need to fix/implement first.
Fair enough, either way I love the rom, thanks

·
Supporting Member
270 Posts
It's based off OMGB. If OMGB doesn't support global capabilities, i doubt this will.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts